anyone ever beat their candida problem?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions anyone ever beat their candida problem?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

+Christian+
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 7

Ok so I am new here and I just started the diet. I have fasted for 2 days by eating only vegetables and drinking water. My tongue has actually cleared up nice in this short amount of time and there isnt much white on it anymore, but im still a little worried if there is another source of candida overgrowth hiding in my intestines or elsewhere. I was wondering how would you know if you are cured or not? Im sure this takes a lot of time to get better but how do you know when you are fully cured? Ive read that this diet just helps alleviate symptoms of Die Off but the yeast can still feed off the endless supply of sugar in your blood.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

+Christian+ wrote: Ok so I am new here and I just started the diet. I have fasted for 2 days by eating only vegetables and drinking water. My tongue has actually cleared up nice in this short amount of time and there isnt much white on it anymore, but im still a little worried if there is another source of candida overgrowth hiding in my intestines or elsewhere. I was wondering how would you know if you are cured or not? Im sure this takes a lot of time to get better but how do you know when you are fully cured? Ive read that this diet just helps alleviate symptoms of Die Off but the yeast can still feed off the endless supply of sugar in your blood.

Hi mate and welcome to our forum!
    You will know that the candida will be back to normal and in control when you have no symptoms more. Even after this most people suffer for a while because the leaky gut and intestines need a longer time to heal. We have worked out a protocol you can read and follow which is the best way to start to get an understanding and grip on the candida situation.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Our diet here on the food allowed page is designed to help you heal and at the same time not to feed the candida.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

After you have read and studied and you still have question we are here to help you beating that terrible sickness!

yours
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’ve been on the diet for 6 months now and I’d say that I am fairly cured. I still stick to the allowed foods list (on the forum) and phase 2 foods, but I could really probably be eating a bunch of non-allowed foods if I wanted. I am a bit too scared to do that though so will stick to the diet for awhile longer.

I am pretty much symptom free though! Still slightly allergic to dairy, wheat/grains, sugar, and molds.

-Raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

+Christian+ wrote: Ive read that this diet just helps alleviate symptoms of Die Off…

Hello, Christian, welcome to the forum.

In respect to your comment above; there are basically no die-off symptoms until the diet and treatment are stated as these can cause the die-off symptoms. You have to do something which kills the Candida first since the die-off symptoms are basically a reaction to the poisons/toxins being released by dead and dying Candida.

If you’ll practice the oil-pulling therapy after about a week of the cleanse this should also improve the oral thrush by a large degree.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst734_ORAL-THRUSH.aspx

Let us know if you have questions.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘anyone ever beat their candida problem?’ is closed to new replies.