anybody eating raw garlic?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions anybody eating raw garlic?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bighopes
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 24

I wanted to add some garlic to my diet for antifungals and can only seem to find capsules with maltodextrin, does anybody eat it raw and how much would you need and how is the best way to tolerate it as Im sure its pretty intense?

thanks

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

I just chop it up put it in my mouth & swallow it quickly. Parsley can help with getting rid of the taste/flavour on your breathe.

bighopes
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 24

how much do you take and when
    does it cause burning inside?
    are you not supposed to chew it

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

bighopes wrote: how much do you take and when
    does it cause burning inside?
    are you not supposed to chew it

I eat it just before or just after meals with my other antifungals.

It doesn’t seem to for me.

I don’t know but I couldn’t chew it, its chopped up into small bits, thats better than nothing as far as I’m concerned. I’m taking it in combination with coconut oil (3 x daily), swede (2-3 times per week), grapefruit seed extract (3 x daily), sf722 (6caps per day) & the odd cup of pau de arco tea.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I used to eat raw garlic daily and did what ben would do; chop it up and swig it down with some water. I actually would chew it up as well and sometimes it’d make my mouth burn. Eventually I got really sick of doing it and got the solgar garlic pearls from vitamin shoppe. Garlic is great for boosting the immune system as well.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘anybody eating raw garlic?’ is closed to new replies.