Antifungals without diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Antifungals without diet?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ragdoll 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ragdoll
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I have no will power. I can’t stick to the diet. Will antifungals alone get rid off candida?

Has anyone had success this way?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This won’t work imo because you keep on feeding the yeast and killing it off and you won’t make any progress. It might work with prescription antifungals for some people and maybe a s.boulardii protocol, but the diet is like the main thing that’ll help you get along.

What do you not like about the diet? Is it all of the food preparation? I have found that there’s a lot of ways to eat good tasting food that is on the diet and not be so upset with it. For instance, rutabaga is a good potato replacement (plus potatoes occasionally isn’t the end of the world). Some fruits are very low sugar such as apricots, berries, watermelon, etc. Coconut oil is a great butter replacement. Teff bread is good wheat bread replacement.

-raster

Ragdoll
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I just have such bad cravings for sugar and carbs (probably because of the candida)

Thanks for the tips I’m trying my best to stick to it now

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Antifungals without diet?’ is closed to new replies.