Antifungal Dosage + Rotation.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Antifungal Dosage + Rotation.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

I started taking Antifungals 2 weeks ago.

I first started with 3 cloves raw garlic/day, right now taking 4-5 cloves/day.

I used 100 mg Fluconzole for 10 days.

A week ago I started with Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, I started with 1 tbs/day, and I will gradually go upto 12 tbs/day.

So my plan is to go up to 5 raw garlic cloves + 12 tbs of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil/day.

As the protocol says if we take coconut oil we don’t need to rotate the antifungals. I dont have any plans to rotate them.

And the dosage I can increase any further if its required.

Let me know if I need to still rotate the antifungals, and if I need to increase the dosage.

I think I had candida since a decade, and I have it all over, mouth groin, scalp, intestines etc.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

This sounds fine. Have you experienced any die-off symptoms or are you taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate?

Able

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

Able900 wrote: This sounds fine. Have you experienced any die-off symptoms or are you taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate?

Able

The first week, I had mild head ache, swollen lymph nodes under jaw bone, but my tongue completely hurt, I wasn’t able to chew anything hard. Now the white layer appears to be subsided, so I dont experience that any. All I notice is something indifferent in my stomach, little bit stomach ache immediately after I go to bed (I take garlic + coconut oil just before I goto bed), and some times I feel a bit week. My eczema is itching more, and my fingers are itching, and few small bloil appear on my arms.

Does that sound alright.

I didn’t take any Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate yet. I looked for it in pharmacies around here but couldn’t find it. I am going to order that today.

Thank you

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

nikki wrote: The first week, I had mild head ache, swollen lymph nodes under jaw bone, but my tongue completely hurt, I wasn’t able to chew anything hard. Now the white layer appears to be subsided, so I dont experience that any. All I notice is something indifferent in my stomach, little bit stomach ache immediately after I go to bed (I take garlic + coconut oil just before I goto bed), and some times I feel a bit week. My eczema is itching more, and my fingers are itching, and few small bloil appear on my arms.

I didn’t take any Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate yet. I looked for it in pharmacies around here but couldn’t find it. I am going to order that today.

The itching is probably due to die-off as you should be experiencing some symptoms considering what you’re taking plus the lack of Molybdenum.

If I were you I wouldn’t change anything or add to the doses until taking the Molybdenum.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Antifungal Dosage + Rotation.’ is closed to new replies.