Another sinus infection

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Another sinus infection

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I went to my ent today to look in my nose since I’ve been feeling shitty the past few days. So she said I have a bad infection , now I got surgery fixing my nose nov 29 and they said no more infections. If I can sue a dr it would be them because after my 6th dose of antibiotics last year I started getting all my yeast. Anyway I’m not taking a antibiotic that’s for damn sure, it’s my third one since surgery. Can it be the yeast, fungus that keeps givin me these infections? I also know die off can give you more infections but its just one thing after another.

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

I would say its related. I am having problems with sinuses too, the ENT’s couldn’t find anything after seeing 3 ENT’s and numerous tests except mild fluid in sphenoid sinus cavity. This diminished after starting this forums diet and protocol. But I am still having problems with pressure and sinus headaches. The reason I think its yeast related is because this seems to go away after prescription anti-fungals. I a currently looking and researching for a anti-fungal nasal spray.

moochpb

I wonder if the yeast is dying they travel and hide anywhere. I just started using olive leaf extract with my nasal wash. I’m allergic to mites,pollen and mold. I know that doesn’t help

Jersey
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 13

Mooch,
    I get the same thing- I have for years. Getting too worn out at work, or lack of sleep would almost always lead to a sinus infection. Even more since I’ve started the diet. Don’t know why that is. But I use something called a Neti-Pot at least once a day, and it keeps things from getting to buggy up there. You can buy it at just about any pharmacy. It’s a little plastic device, shaped like a tea pot. You heat up some water in it in the microwave. Add the little saline packet that comes with it, and then you rinse out your sinuses.

moochpb

I do the netti pot twice a day and it still happens. It’s so annoying, it has to be a constant fungal thing. I hope the nystatin works plus the other antifungals I’m on. However I’ve been on treatment for almost 4 months and this is my 3 rd one in 5 months. I will not take antibiotics unless I’m dying but trying to work like this is very difficult

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Another sinus infection’ is closed to new replies.