another questions about the strict diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions another questions about the strict diet

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bobina 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

Just need to know a few things:

My milk thistle is from the fruit not seed [biocare]. Is this ok?

Can i have fennel?

Can i have french onion soup [involves browning then cooking the onion for at least 40 minutes until very sweet. I believe this brings out the sugar in the onion?]

Do i have to test different forms of the same test food… for example soba noodles and buckwheat tested seperately.

Truvia is on the list but has had quite a backlash against it, should i get pure stevia powder?

Can I give up on organic vegetables and how much will it set me back?

In 3 weeks can i still add unsweetened greek yoghurt if i can’t find it organic? Does it have to be introduced like a test food?

I don’t mind organic eggs and chicken to avoid antibiotics and hormones but they really rip you off with the veg here in uk supermarkets, it’s half the size and costs 25% more at the very least.

Right now I’m big into soups, is it ok to have the days food consist of eggs, soups and salads?

I started last tuesday and i notice my skin problems are improving, my stomach has settled [first few days had this empty hollow bloated feeling], my thrush in mouth and anus have lessened in severity and I have less of my crippling muscle pain and fatigue. It’s only been 6 days.

Die-off has been a dull brain fog which in all honesty i had anyway as i’m doing lymphatic massages for my cfs/m.e. but it has ‘changed’ in nature and how it feels.

Thankyou for all help!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Fennel should be ok.

Onions in any form should bring more benefit than detriment; not only is it an antifungal but also a prebiotic.

I would test processed foods because they are not as normal as the rest of the food you are eating.

Pure stevia powder is the best option and not a product that contains other ingredients.

I would eat organic vegetables but maybe not organic yogurt (its quite expensive and difficult to find organic yogurt)…its best to make yogurt homemade of course from organic or raw milk.

-raster

eskimo_pup

hi couple more for you….

is xylitol definately out?

and when i see a recipe asking for 1.5 teaspoons active dry yeast can i replace it with baking soda? if so how much?

im starting on bread soon.

Also if a recipe calls for ‘all purpose or bread flour’ alongside the flour i’m using can i just substitute more of my flour?

I just noticed kefir is on the test foods list, so if i’m introducing my first item if it is kefir do i have to wait another 2 weeks to test another or is kefir added after 2 weeks regardless?

Also if i make homemade yoghurt is it tested seperately from the kefir?

eskimo_pup

eskimo_pup;30884 wrote: hi couple more for you….

is xylitol definately out?

and when i see a recipe asking for 1.5 teaspoons active dry yeast can i replace it with baking soda? if so how much?

im starting on bread soon.

Also if a recipe calls for ‘all purpose or bread flour’ alongside the flour i’m using can i just substitute more of my flour?

I just noticed kefir is on the test foods list, so if i’m introducing my first item if it is kefir do i have to wait another 2 weeks to test another or is kefir added after 2 weeks regardless?

Also if i make homemade yoghurt is it tested seperately from the kefir?

really sorry guys but i;m a day over my two week test food slot and really need these answers to choose.

thankyou.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

(1) is xylitol definately out?

Everything is up to the individual in the end. I received Candida-symptom reactions from xylitol when I tried it during the treatment, so I never tried it again until my treatment was completed. Today I can have it without a problem.

(2) and when i see a recipe asking for 1.5 teaspoons active dry yeast can i replace it with baking soda? if so how much?

This is an article on replacing yeast with baking soda and lemon juice.
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/424419-how-to-replace-yeast-with-baking-soda-lemon-juice/

(3) Also if a recipe calls for ‘all purpose or bread flour’ alongside the flour i’m using can i just substitute more of my flour?

If you’re speaking of coconut flour, buckwheat, teff, or oat bran, yes.

(4) I just noticed kefir is on the test foods list, so if i’m introducing my first item if it is kefir do i have to wait another 2 weeks to test another or is kefir added after 2 weeks regardless?

I wouldn’t wait two weeks after the kefir to test another item as long as it’s homemade, maybe a few days.

(5) Also if i make homemade yoghurt is it tested seperately from the kefir?

Yes.

eskimo_pup

wow quick response thanks… by the end of the week i will be having bread and baking it confidently!

Bobina
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Are gluten free rolled oats ok? I am finding it hard to find foods that give me energy to get through my work day?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘another questions about the strict diet’ is closed to new replies.