Android phone issues posting

Home The Candida Forum Announcements & Technical Support Android phone issues posting

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jo*Jo 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Hi,

I am unable to post on my droid x. No matter how many times I try it always says ” text entered do not match security image”

I do not have this problem on my comp nor my iPod touch. I have had other folk verify the image and it is indeed correct it’s just never ever works on my droid x.

I would love this to be resolved as I use my droid x more than any other device when on the net.

Thanks

Marbro

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi Marbro

Thanks for the heads up. It looks like a software problem so I’ll have to ask the developers about it. Unfortunately it may need to wait until the next time we upgrade the forum software, which will hopefully be in the next month or two if I can find the time! I’ll keep you posted.

Best
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Jo*Jo
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 242

I just wanted to say that I experienced this problem too just now on my Android phone.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Android phone issues posting’ is closed to new replies.