Amazing what stress can do to you!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Amazing what stress can do to you!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  myword12345 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

myword12345
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 55

I was just doing this a little over a week and feeling better. I didn’t start with the detox but, went down to only vegetables, meat, strawberries and blue berries very little of those. The only bad but thing would be a half cup of coffee, 1 piece of bread, and 1 forth of tea a day.I know bad but, much better. I started taking air bourne, plus 1500 vit c and magnesium. Doing this I had some crazy die off!!!! I couldn’t think at all, fever, sick to my stomach, a lot of anxiety I cried 2 days, exhausted,my stomach has hurt the whole time. Just sad felt like I was losing my mind….. I keep researching I was very over whelmed with all the info. One would say this one would say that. Then to think this could be forever !!!!!! WHAT……. But guess what my tongue was finally looking better! It gets white stuff all over it and then like I don’t know how to describe it? Like ridges on the sides up down up down all the way around, hurts. My hands turn red and burn hurts to hold things .Sinus omg,, everyday awful for forever. I Sleep with the window open for Three days. Before I wouldn’t have been able to breath the next day. I had Pleurisy over and over. I could smoke I know I shouldn’t, I am going to stop but I could lol!!!! Was starting to get more clear and able to walk with out being so dizzy I couldn’t see straight.

Then today I woke up with everything back…. I think it is due to stress. The normal stress of course house, bills, kids. On top of this I had been fighting with a friend that lives with me all week. She is in pms stage. It got to the point to where I couldn’t sleep stressing me out so much. Then trying to go threw this….I am just stressed out. It shows me what stress can do to you very eye opening.

I am getting rid of all the using derlick people in my life. If not I dont think I will ever heal. Thanks for reading never know who could feel the same. I have not left the house in 4 months except the doctors. I really hope this all changes. Angie

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What are you doing to prevent the die-off toxins from damaging your kidneys and liver?

-raster

myword12345

Nothing what should I do? Taking cocnut oil to help kill it.

myword12345

Got it NAC 600mg (with Molybdenum)ordered

myword12345

I will get this all down eventually ugh

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

In order to feel better you need to detox from those toxins! Another way to do this is to sweat them out via the bodies largest organ, the skin, by doing a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, hot tub, etc. This can completely reduce or eliminate die-off.

-raster

myword12345

So I should not take NAC 600mg (with Molybdenum) instead take chelated molybdenum to protect the kidneys and liver? Do you think I should start all over with the detox part? I am sorry for so many questions I just feel lost. I even paid for the ebook last night.

myword12345

Or maybe this is just part of the die off?? My tongue looks crazy throat hurts chest hurt like lungs fever I feel like crap been getting worse all day

SueSullivan
    Replies: 108

With a bad infestation, if you start killing it off at the same time you are feeding it, you’ll get far more die off than your system can handle.
    You shouldn’t even be trying to kill candida off until you’ve had several days of supplements to protect your organs and even then, you should take it slow.
    Please read up on this more. Your body is telling you that you’re not doing it safely.

myword12345

Thank you I have read and read on this. Just so many people say so many different things. I was able to find able but do not know how to message him.I had read that you could eat berries because it was a anti fungal.I guess I should stop and start over.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Amazing what stress can do to you!’ is closed to new replies.