Am I O.K?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Yoni 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Yoni
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 11

Hello guys,

I hope you all getting better with the candida cure process…

Before 2 weeks I did my detox by eating a high protein and fat diet, with non-carbs (except green vegetables) and after 4 days I couldn’t handle it anymore, I was so weak, I felt like I am going to throw up anytime I did sports, dizziness and fog, but the positive thing that I eared is my face’s acne that clearned like miracle. So since the last few days, I eat carbohydrates again (little bit homemade whole rice bread and quinoa)and I feel really good. Actually, I don’t feel anymore candida effects that I used to feel in the last 3 years, such the fog, headaches, dizziness, weakness, fatigue etc…The only bad thing that I see is that acne and hair lose, but except this I don’t remember when I really felt so good before…Can any expert can tell me please if I am at the right way to cure this horror fungus? does the acne and the hair loss indicates on some die-off effects or something?

With Thanks,
    Yoni.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Yoni wrote: Can any expert can tell me please if I am at the right way to cure this horror fungus? does the acne and the hair loss indicates on some die-off effects or something?

Hello, Yoni.

Just to make sure we understand your question; at one point you stated that your acne had cleared like a miracle. But your question was whether or not the acne and hair loss indicate die-off or something else. So are you saying that your acne has returned, or have you had the acne all along and it just hasn’t all cleared at this point?

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I once had horrible hair loss caused by candida, and after 4 months of the diet, it has started to grow back! Also, during the die-off I had very bad acne and it has since cleared up. I hope this answers your question.

I recommend continuing the diet if you can, it can really solve many health problems. The longer you do it, the more permanent the results.

Yoni

Thank you Able, Thank you too Raster!

Able, I have been suffering from acne 3 years. When I ate lot of carbs, the acne was all over my face (I didn’t know the reason for this, same the doctors till I did my own check at privete clinic). When I did the Detox week on zero Carbs diet, my face was totally clear. Today, after 2 weeks, the acne is back, but not as it was, not even close to be. My total carbs diet include 50-100 grams of Carbs from whole rice bread that I made (we don’t have coconut flour in Israel)and quinoa. I am very strict on my diet and I didn’t cheat since I know this great site, thanks to you Able. So, I want to know if I am on the right way to cure myself? Is that Acne and hair lose is common to the cure process?
    I will say that again, that most of the candida symptoms that I had at the last years- gone.

I really appreciate your support Able, Raster, and all the other experts- you are doing holy job by helping us.

raster
    Participant

The hair loss and acne are common symptoms to any candida infestation, and the diet can quite possibly “cure” these ailments; the only problem is that it takes time. If you noticed a significant change for the better after the 2 weeks, consider going on the diet for a longer period of time. For me it took 4 months for the hair to grow back while on the diet strictly; since it seems that you are healing fast, it could grow back much sooner than this time period.

Are you eating any dairy including butter? Caffeine/coffee?

The quinoa is a tricky one and I’ve noticed that many people have problems with it, while others do not. You may want to consider saving it for phase 2 if possible; it is considered a grain. Buckwheat could be a good alternative as well. Did you notice the acne around the time you started to eat quinoa?

Also, if you can do some kind of sweating treatment semi-regularly such as a sauna, hot tub, steam room, or even a hot bath…this can clear out the toxins in your body much faster. This could also potentially clear up your acne problems. One of the ways the body detoxes is through the skin; while on the candida diet your body/organs are fairly overloaded dealing with the toxins, so a common way to get rid of toxins is via the skin.

Pina
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 36

Echoing raster — are you having any dairy? any yogurt?

I had forgotten to buy yogurt for a week and my skin got very clear of acne. Then next time I bought yogurt, I ate half the tub in one day because I missed having it. The next morning I had two HUGE cystic pimples. I don’t even get that type of pimple normally!

I immediately cut out the yogurt and I haven’t got any new acne since. I don’t recommend yogurt for this diet, there are other ways to get probiotics!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Obviously, your problem is carbohydrates, and indirectly the Candida. I’m not saying that you don’t have Candida or that it’s not a problem, but the carbohydrates are what’s actually causing your acne to be worse, and you probably have a higher sensitivity to them because of the Candida. This is why I say that Candida is indirectly the cause.

This is how the carbs cause acne: When you eat carbohydrates the body always converts them into sugar, this of course spikes your blood sugar. Then the pancreas releases insulin which lowers blood sugar levels, then you eat carbs again. As time goes by, this cycle of sorts, causes us to develop insulin resistance. So then the pancreas needs to produce more and more insulin in order to bring down the blood sugar levels.

To put it simply, too high a blood sugar level coupled with far too much insulin will lead to all types of health problems, and acne is just one of them.

The opposite type of diet or a diet high in protein and low carbohydrate foods with a lower glycemic index improves acne breakouts.

I would feel safe making the bet that, if you keep your carbs at or under 50, and not over, your acne would go away again. Part of the problem is also the actual source of the carbohydrates; vegetables carbs won’t normally cause the acne reaction, so I’m talking about cutting the carb intake down by decreasing the quinoa and rice bread.

I don’t know exactly what you’re using to make the bread, but if you’re not doing so and it’s available, try using brown rice bran flour to make the bread.

Able

Yoni

Thank you again guys!

Raster mate, I took your advice and removed the quinoa from my diet, I eat buckwheat instead. I will try too be at the sauna at days that I don’t do sports. About the questions that you asked:

1) I think the acne appear again because of the whole rice bread OR because of the coconut oil since I raised the intake. I tending to think its the coconut oil. does it make any sense?
    2) I don’t eat dairy or caffeine products (I miss to the dairy so much!!!), but I eat organic almods butter 1-2 teaspoons in somedays (most of the time I don’t eat it).

Dear Able, thank you for the professional info. I will decrease my Carbs intake to 50 grams per day, and I will strict on the buckwheat and green vegetables sources.
    And about my rice bread, I make it exactly like the coconut bread recipe that you added, but I put whole-rice flour instead of the coconut flour.

raster
    Participant

I think the acne will appear over and over during the course of the die-off and recovery process. Some days will be better than others. I don’t know anything about the carbs and such, but I do know that my acne went down as I detoxed. I hope the same happens for you.

I really think buckwheat is a swell food item, and personally haven’t experienced a problem. For some people, there will be an allergic reaction (much like the quinoa)…I personally couldn’t digest the quinoa very well and after a few days eating it, my body responded with an allergic reaction. This is different for everyone of course.

I think a small amount of almond butter isn’t the end of the world; its best to reduce all molds/fungi overall but almonds have less than other nuts. Same goes for sugars in general; if you can just keep it low (handful of berries, half an apple, etc as comparison) then you will do alright. The diet is all about moderation, its hard to be perfect.

Yoni

I will stay optimistic and hope that you right about the acne, its sounds good :).
    I have no problem to keep my diet, I think that my body used to it. I don’t eat any fruit, but I hope someday I will have the right opportunity to eat those again.
    Thank you again Raster. Peace.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Am I O.K?’ is closed to new replies.