Am I doing this correctly? Tongue was starting to turn black

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Am I doing this correctly? Tongue was starting to turn black

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RedSky 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gotshot26
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 13

I am trying to cure candida, overgrowth started in my mouth about 3 months ago and spread throughout my body. Most symptoms are gone at this point but a few remain. I’ve gone on the diet strictly a week ago and do the following:

Morning double dose probiotic + echinachea, zinc, c, garlic tab
    Wait a bit then take 5x sf722 before eating each meal, three meals a day, no snacking.
    In between meals drink green tea.

I feel like there is a small pain in the right side of my abdomen and my tongue is starting to turn black. I’ve stopped taking everything this afternoon while I figure this out.

I’m going to wait a week before doing this again because i feel like ive given my liver too much strain taking multiple precription anti fungals over the last few months.

Could anyone advise a probiotic aswell? Symptoms are oral thrush/white coating, bit of body odour, dandruff, dry skin, popping ears, stomach pains especially with alchohol.

Thanks.

RedSky
    Participant
    Replies: 23

A black tongue doesn’t sound good. Maybe see a doctor about it.

But the pain could be constipation or just changes in your gut. The alcohol making stomach pains worse is because it’s feeding the candida, alcohol isn’t allowed on the diet.

Might be an idea to get something to support your liver, I’m taking a milk thistle complex for liver support. There are plenty of similar things out there. Also, stick with just veg and try to do a cleanse, as that will help your liver if it is struggling. Anything that your body has to work hard to digest will also tax your liver, so no grain, wheat, meat, alcohol etc. Some recommend a bone broth detox, but I did mine with veg broth and some veg as I was hungry all the time on just broth.

gotshot26
    Participant
    Replies: 13

Black tongue went away. I’m taking a break and will resume with one probiotic a day plus two sf722 pills before meals three times a day.

RedSky
    Participant
    Replies: 23

Glad your tongue is no longer black.

A break will do your liver good, hope you feel better soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Am I doing this correctly? Tongue was starting to turn black’ is closed to new replies.