Am I convincing myself I have Candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Am I convincing myself I have Candida?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  km0193 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

km0193
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi,
    I do not have any of the ‘main’ symptoms that most of you post on here however I have sinus problems, a history of fugal rash infections on my skin (they clear with anti-fungal creams) and post nasal dip/congestion after I eat carbs. The reasons for researching Candida how however was last week I started to itch all over my body, and it has basically not stopped. This itch is driving me CRAZY!! I did the spit test and my saliva was ‘strandy and cloudy’ indicating that I may have Candida.

I just want this itching to stop but dont want to start the diet if I’m not sure I have it.

Any advice or opinions would be VERY VERY well received.

Thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The best way to see if you have candida is to try out the diet with antifungals and see if you experience die-off symptoms which are flu-like symptoms.

Considering that you’ve had fungal infections in the past, it likely is caused by candida…

I would check this out for a good recovery plan:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

-raster

km0193
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

raster wrote: The best way to see if you have candida is to try out the diet with antifungals and see if you experience die-off symptoms which are flu-like symptoms.

Considering that you’ve had fungal infections in the past, it likely is caused by candida…

I would check this out for a good recovery plan:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

-raster

That like is great, thanks so much. Its good to have a step by step as the amount of info is overwhelming. I really worried I have it as I’m a sportsman thus very active, I cannot afford to lose weight and energy levels. Can I really not eat ANY of the ususal carcbs – potatoes, brown rice, noddles etc?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Am I convincing myself I have Candida?’ is closed to new replies.