Almonds on the OK to eat list – I'm not so sure

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Almonds on the OK to eat list – I'm not so sure

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  benc 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Frankshank
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 16

I bought some Almonds today as they are on the OK to eat list and they tasted really sweet. Not only that, I craved them in a big way after I first tried them. Definite no no for me from now on. They were enjoyable though. I think you have to trust your body with these things and not pay too much attention to what is recommended by the experts. Anyone else feel the same about Almonds?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Frankshank wrote: I think you have to trust your body with these things and not pay too much attention to what is recommended by the experts.

Anyone else feel the same about Almonds?

A lot of us do. Nuts of any type aren’t on the “Strict” foods list that a lot of members are using. Chances are good that any nut will contain at least a small amount of mold if not more.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I personally consider almonds to be a stage 2 food; this includes fresh almond butter. Its up to you how much to eat; I would only eat a small amount at a time.

-raster

Frankshank
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 16

Thanks for the input guys. I’m not going to touch Almonds until I’ve trounced the Candida.

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

i’ve developed an intolerance to almonds (broccoli & chicken also) from eating them too often. Its why rotating you food sources is important. I crave all of those things (other than broccoli) also.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Almonds on the OK to eat list – I'm not so sure’ is closed to new replies.