allowed foods?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions allowed foods?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

lolcandida
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 32

You should eat any food that you can tolerate eating without causing you bad symptoms.

Although both of those products don’t look to great and I wouldn’t advise eating them. I would focus on eating fruits, raw honey, white rice, and other easily digestible foods to strengthen the immune system so candida can be dealt with.

KiwiRae
    Participant
    Replies: 12

Most people wouldn’t advise the free eating of fruits during the time you are rebalancing your immune system. Small quantities of low sugar, nutrient dense fruits at best. Some of the most knowledgeable people in these forum communitues would recommend you steer clear of fruit entirely.

lolcandida
    Replies: 32

These people you speak of are not knowledgeable in beating candida.

Candida can digest fatty acids so what do you think a low sugar diet is accomplishing other than weakening your immune system and slowing your metabolism which allows candida to become even more pathogenic.

I have beaten candida quite quickly by strengthening my immune system by eating easily digestible sources of sugar in large amounts including orange juice, raw honey, other fruits and some white rice. It took less than a week once I upped my intake to 2500+ calories of carb/sugar a day. Although prior to my increase I had been eating at least 600 calories of carbs most days so my immune system was probably not as weak as many here who are on very very low carb diets.

To beat candida you don’t need any special cleanse or supplements you only need a diet which strengthens your immune system so that candida, which exists in every human, is no longer an issue for you like it isn’t for the majority of the human population.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

All I know is you should not be consuming wheat on the diet, so the almond sprouted cereal is out of the question.

The yeast free multi seed bread has too many types of flour in it and you likely will be allergic to this bread if you try it, if you are a traditional candida sufferer. If you are allergic to the bread, there is no way to narrow down exactly what you are allergic to easily.

Additionally, millet is in general a potentially harmful grain to consume on the diet because it harms your thyroid health which is the center of your immune system. When I personally consume it, I can feel my thyroid gland pulsate and I feel quite bad.

These multi-seed bread is a tasty treat for candida, mainly because of the white rice flour.

These items are not organic either and it’ll be very hard to get better without eating organic.

What I recommend as an alternative is to make or find a bread that contains one grain and try this out first. If you can tolerate after a period of time, try out another grain after that. Introducing too much at once makes it hard to narrow down the problem ingredients.

-raster

KiwiRae
    Participant
    Replies: 12

Lol, no one is questioning your right to have an opinion based on your personal experience on a public forum, and you should extend the same respect to others. With any luck, all advice given here is taken with caution, and those genuinely seeking guidance will do so from a professional. Respected medical communities and the World Health Organization recommend a low sugar diet for even the healthiest of individuals. Please do not presume you know my circumstances. Candida is no longer an issue for me.

Angel29
    Participant

Is there any cereal I can eat? I am so sick of eating oat bran everyday!

raster
    Participant

Angel29
    Participant

Thank you so much Raster. I am currently pregnant and getting very sick of the foods that I am currently eating.

I think I ate buckwheat noodles a few years ago and I gagged because the taste was so awful. I wonder if this cereal tastes the same.

I’m not on the super strict diet. What do you think of:

http://us.naturespath.com/product/chia-plustm-coconut-chia-granola

and the other products on the website? I just want some regular cereal to eat with milk!! I never thought I’d crave something so simple!

raster
    Participant

Angel29;59603 wrote: Thank you so much Raster. I am currently pregnant and getting very sick of the foods that I am currently eating.

I think I ate buckwheat noodles a few years ago and I gagged because the taste was so awful. I wonder if this cereal tastes the same.

I’m not on the super strict diet. What do you think of:

http://us.naturespath.com/product/chia-plustm-coconut-chia-granola

and the other products on the website? I just want some regular cereal to eat with milk!! I never thought I’d crave something so simple!

Ya I looked at that one and its pretty high in sugar for the diet.

-raster

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘allowed foods?’ is closed to new replies.