Allimax???

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

NewDay
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 25

Anyone ever take Allimax? There is maltodextrine in it. Is that bad and if so why? They were ubber expensive and the fols at the health food store swear by them.

When if ever will I be able to take them?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Maltodextrin is a form of glucose and starch, in other words a simple carbohydrate.
    The Candida should love it.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

NewDay wrote: Anyone ever take Allimax? There is maltodextrine in it. Is that bad and if so why? They were ubber expensive and the fols at the health food store swear by them.

When if ever will I be able to take them?

Maltodextrin from Barley Malt is known for a high growing medium for yeast. Maltodextrin is elaborated from several sources, all are prohibit during an anticandida protocol, but if that one present in that supplement is from Barley Malt, you are given the yeast is best medium to growth, worse than white sugar.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

ND; Allimax is just another garlic extract containing allicin, which is the active property of garlic. You can get this in more than one brand. Just one of the brands is Allirich, but there are definitely other brands available that do not contain negative ingredients. When you read the label look for the word “allicin” and then read the other ingredients.

If you purchased the Allimax, I would just take it back and tell the clerks that they sold you something that you should not be ingesting. And then, don’t trust a store clerk again; they know less than you do about how to treat a Candida infestation.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider just taking garlic pearls instead. Why did you want to take it in the first place?

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Allimax???’ is closed to new replies.