Allergies just keep getting worse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Allergies just keep getting worse

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

helpme
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 72

I’ve been on the diet for 2 weeks now, and my dog allergy is worse than ever; hives everywhere when I even go near to someone who has a dog. No die offs whatsoever apart from this, and this was my only symptom. Just makes me want to quit doing the diet to be honest, it’s horrible. Doubting if I even have candida now. So confused and upset.

catlover345
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 43

Did you always have a dog allergy?

Why are you going near people with dogs then?

helpme

No, it’s since I stopped taking antibiotics, and my boyfriend has a dog, so peak

catlover345

I thought the the candida diet only covered food allergens.. i don’t know if anything has been mentioned about other allergens.

catlover345

Do you take probiotics?

helpme

Yes, doing everything perfectly. This diet is really taking its tolll on me because I used to be anorexic, and I feel myself slipping into that overly cautious and OCD persona again.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

helpme wrote: I’ve been on the diet for 2 weeks now, and my dog allergy is worse than ever;

Going on a Candida diet will never cure a ‘dog allergy’ but healing your adrenals will.

The hives are probably a sign that toxins are being expelled from your body because of the detox effect of the diet.

Able

helpme

oh I see, in a previous post I think someone replied saying it would be cured, thank able

how do I got about healing the adrenals?

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

helpme wrote: oh I see, in a previous post I think someone replied saying it would be cured, thank able

how do I got about healing the adrenals?

Hi
    until Able will answer you I might share a info I got myself from Able in that subject and your question.

You also need to focus on healing your adrenal glands as having healthy adrenals prevents allergies, and it also prevents an over-reaction of the adrenals which leads to the release of excess epinephrine.
    For this you should use vitamin C and pantothenic acid which is vitamin B5, and Ashwaganda will also help to rebuild the adrenal glands.

Off course this info was giving to me when I had a question to Able but as he talks about the adrenals I think its save to think that his advice for you will be the same.

cheers
    Thomas

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I (and maybe Raster?) was the one who said there’s a good chance the protocol would improve the allergies, since leaky gut and mucosal issues are linked with asthma and environmental allergies, so I don’t see why healing those things wouldn’t benefit a dog allergy. Several studies showed that simply taking a probiotic significantly reduced hay fever symptoms in humans. Taking a much more comprehensive approach (like the protocol) would surely have some benefit, at least enough to be optimistic about in my view.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Allergies just keep getting worse’ is closed to new replies.