Allergic to SF722?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Allergic to SF722?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  andrewmezzo 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

andrewmezzo
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 17

So Ive been taking SF722 on and off these past few weeks and ive noticed one thing. Everytime I take it, even just one cap twice daily I get breakouts on the sides of my mouth. Could I possibly
    be allergic or is this just a die off reaction? Because I heard that SF722 doesnt usually give off die off in very low doses.

Would it be okay just to stick with taking Bacillus Coagulans probiotic with the diet for an extended period of time to cure my candida?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It sounds like die-off. If you have a strong detox plan it shouldn’t cause any symptoms. I don’t think one strain of probiotic will cure anyone.

-raster

Paperstars
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 47

Die off is possible but so is an allergy to SF722, since you can be allergic to anything. SF722 is made from castor bean oil if I recall, so if you are intolerant to legumes then it’s a possibility unless Thorne is able to give 100% gaurantee that the oil is free of protein.

andrewmezzo
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 17

Paperstars;59355 wrote: Die off is possible but so is an allergy to SF722, since you can be allergic to anything. SF722 is made from castor bean oil if I recall, so if you are intolerant to legumes then it’s a possibility unless Thorne is able to give 100% gaurantee that the oil is free of protein.

Yeah when I take SF722 I get stomach cramps hours afterward, I can’t really tell any major differences in my candida symptoms such as bloating, and constipation. And after three days of taking SF722 I started to break out on both sides of my mouth near the edges. It looks like I’m allergic to it.

I’m just going to take Bacillus Coagulans with yogurt, and fermented foods to see how this plays out. Antifungals just dont play well with me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Allergic to SF722?’ is closed to new replies.