Allergic Reaction with no allergies

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Allergic Reaction with no allergies

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JessicaM
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi! I started the Candida strict diet about 2 weeks ago as per my naturopaths recommendation. I have been doing fine, felt horrible the first week but really nothing to bad after that. The night before last I made a coconut milk soup (ingredients: coconut milk, water, chicken, lemon grass, ginger and lime leaves), much later that evening my hands were very itchy so i rinsed them for a long time in cold water and it went away, i thought nothing of it. I had the soup again last night and had a severe reaction (extremely itchy hands and feet, rash/welts around the mouth on the face, and my nose was so blocked i could barely talk) no throat swelling or stomach issues – taking a couple benadryl fixed the issue fairly fast. I do not have any allergies, and literally just had my food allergies tested before i started this diet. My naturopath suggested that maybe my supplements were making me more sensitive to foods but why would it only happen now. I have had all of these ingredients separately since starting the diet and have never had a problem.

Any insight or suggestions would be welcome! I just want to understand what’s going on!

Thanks!

Jess

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I started the Candida strict diet about 2 weeks ago as per my naturopaths recommendation. I have been doing fine, felt horrible the first week but really nothing to bad after that. The night before last I made a coconut milk soup

(ingredients: coconut milk, water, chicken, lemon grass, ginger and lime leaves),

Keep in mind that you can acquire an allergy to any item at any time during a Candida infestation. Very few people are allergic to coconut milk, but lemongrass is a major subdivision of approximately 55 different spicies of grasses, to any of which you may have acquired an allergy. Lemongrass is also an antifungal, and any of the symptoms you’re having are often seen as a die-off response, so this could also be the problem.

Ginger also contains mild antifungal properties, so this would natually add the the die-off effect.

Lime leaves also have antifungal properties.

Was the chicken you used organic?

If I were you, every two days I would have one of the ingredients without the other in order to possibly eliminate one that is causing the problems. The first day, drink about 4 or 5 ounces of coconut milk, and then wait two days to try the next ingredient and so forth.

What are you using as a die-off treatment in order to lessen the toxins in your body?

Please keep us posted, especially if you try the test I suggested.
    Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Allergic Reaction with no allergies’ is closed to new replies.