All green vegetable diet during detox/cleanse?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions All green vegetable diet during detox/cleanse?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sufferer123
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 2

Hi guys, I am trying to make an all green vegetable diet for the detox/cleanse. However, it is so hard to make one according to Able900.

For example, for breakfast, I have a smoothie consisting of spinach, kale, avocado, cucumber, and zucchini.

But, does that actually qualify as part of an all green vegetable diet since cucumber and zucchini are not vegetables, they are fruits?

I am so confused; all I need is a breakfast, lunch, and dinner that qualifies as all green vegetable diet.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Actually, since I steam cook all of my vegetables; I’m not one to be commenting on this. But … why not make a smoothie with the other vegetables? This is equivalent to ‘juicing’ the vegetables, which is another great idea and beneficial to your treatment.

Go to Bing or Google and key in “vegetable omelet recipes” — you’ll be surprised at the number you get.

Cucumbers, avocados, and zucchini are scientifically categorized as ‘fruits’ but you should treat them as vegetables as they’re beneficial to your treatment.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘All green vegetable diet during detox/cleanse?’ is closed to new replies.