Alkalizing drops

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Alkalizing drops

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pepsya 8 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pepsya
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 1

So as i understood my body is acidic. And as its mentioned on this web its good for candida growth. So i bought these strips to measure the acidity of my body by urine…it showed that its too acidic. then i started to be on vegetables for several days and kept on measuring my urine ph level…and it became slightly alkaline and my candida vaginal problem started going away. but then i discovered this “alkaline drops”….which u can add to any liquid u drink…..and ur body is becoming alkaline and orevents candida to grow. after taking these drops i measured urine again…and it became alkaline. so now i neednt to sit on straight diet just add these drops to liquid i drink….doesn’t taste at all. u can find them on amazon.com

burmamom
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

I’ll look into it!!! What are they called? Do they have a brand name to look for online?

Pepsya
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 1

well there are a lot of brands but i used this one
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001EBBKNU/ref=oss_product

And u just wanted to say that all my vaginal candida problem started when my stomach started being too acidic, maybe really my body is too acidic and candida grows, but i heard it can grow in alkaline ph too, so it needs to be somewhere in the middle. So thats why i use this drops.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Alkalizing drops’ is closed to new replies.