After the strict stage one phase of the diet, whats the first fruit you reintroduced into your diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions After the strict stage one phase of the diet, whats the first fruit you reintroduced into your diet?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mygutleaks 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Bansaw
    Participant
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 106

When you passed stage 1 and felt you were free to add a few more things into your diet, what did you choose to reintroduce?

Strawberries, blueberries … ?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Apricots are the lowest in sugar and contain about 1g of sugar per serving. Berries are next up in the rung where 15 berries is about 8g of sugar. Between berries and apples is likely plums or plucots I guesstimating and a green apple is about 20g of sugar which is the lowest sugar apple. Anything above this is too high in sugar for the diet basically.

Check out this website for ideas on how much sugar exists in each fruit:

http://nutritiondata.self.com/

Watermelon is also rather low in sugar I believe.

-raster

Bansaw
    Participant
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 106

Thanks raster, took a look at that website…
    I’m seeing 3g of sugar in one apricot, and 0.6g of sugar in a strawberry, and 0.14g sugar for one blueberry.

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

One blueberry is a lot smaller than one apricot, you need to compare by serving size, if you turn the serving size to 1 cup of each it gives a good comparison.

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

you could test with something sugary, but non-fruit – like carrots – or i’m now eating 100% raw cacao nibs. some sugar, and I seem to be doing well. carrot juice messed me up though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘After the strict stage one phase of the diet, whats the first fruit you reintroduced into your diet?’ is closed to new replies.