Adrenal supporters question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Adrenal supporters question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

My question is: The adrenal supporters mentioned as Pantethine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Carnosine, are found in what kind of food? or should we get them in a pill?

Thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Munoz wrote: My question is: The adrenal supporters mentioned as Pantethine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Carnosine, are found in what kind of food? or should we get them in a pill?

Hello, Munoz.

I’ll only be showing the sources which are on the Candida diet that’s shown on the forum.

Pantethine is a composition of two molecules, both from pantothenic acid which is vitamin B5. Vegetables, chicken, fish and eggs contain B vitamins, and therefore will contain Pantethine as well.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a modified amino acid; sources are eggs, chicken breast, avocado, asparagus, tempeh and cod fish.

To obtain carnosine which is an amino-acid, you’ll need to eat high protein foods such as eggs, fish, chicken, and beef (Beef isn’t on our diet, but many folks need to eat it for the protein).

All three of these can be purchased in supplement form in health food stores as well as on the Internet.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Adrenal supporters question’ is closed to new replies.