Adrenal fatigue – hypothyroid

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Adrenal fatigue – hypothyroid

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

The more I have researched to understand my condition the more it’s become apparent adrenal fatigue/hypothyroid is a common underlying issue which many here suffer from either knowingly or unknowingly. There’s a long list of symptoms anyone can easily find on the net from various sites.

A HUGE indicator is LOW BODY TEMPS – particularly with basal temps (basal= temp upon waking). Mine has been as low as under 96 and rare rates 98.6 (unless I’m at my dr’s for some reason). When I hear of someone talking about histamine reactions, almost always they report they have low body temps as well, even if they didn’t notice it before. I suspect the histamine reaction is from the immune response to mycotoxins in the blood stream.

Adrenal fatigue can be caused by the stress of a restricted diet alone. There is a forum protocol for supporting them, using Ashwaganda and 5htp to stabilize mood. Many feel diet is critical to supporting AF/HT and it’s very similar to this forum’s diet lists. I feel the forum protocols barely scratch the surface of dealing with AF/HT

This post is to open input from forum members with much better experience with AF/HT and how to treat it. My concern is a which to treat first: AD/HT or Candida? Or how can one treat both at the same time. For instance, dvjorge’s enemas: will they even address AD/HT?

Any research or topical discussion is very welcomed. The are very complicated systems and there are so many forum members dealing with them it’s time for us to share.

Thanks and look forward to hearing everyone’s input.

Shannon29
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

I have both adrenal fatigue and hypothyroidism as well. My candida infection was so bad that I couldn’t even tolerate anything but 5 different green veggies for 2 months. I had severe histamine intolerance as well. I have found a few things to be very helpful:

#1- SLEEP! This is the best thing you can do for your body, especially with adrenal fatigue. The earlier you fall asleep before midnight, the better. I started putting myself to bed around 9:30pm. I Don’t always fall asleep right away, but it slowly has helped to change my body’s clock.

#2- Coconut oil. This stuff has worked wonders for my thyroid. I’m up to 3 tbsp a day and noticed an increase in my body temp within 2 weeks. It also has killed a great deal of the candida as well. My hands and feet are no longer like ice anymore and I can tolerate lower temperatures.

#3- Exercise. I lightly bounce on a trampoline for 5 min at a time 3-4 times a day. This is good for the lymphs and also gets everything moving. I also go for little walks. It’s good to move around. exercise doesn’t have to be intense to be beneficial.

#4- Sunlight. Make sure to get at least 20 min of direct sunlight a day.

#5- Deep breathing exercises. Try to spend a few minutes a day alone in a quiet place and do some deep belly breathing exercise. It’s a great way to get more oxygen to your body and it’s very relaxing to the mind and the adrenals.

#6- Avoid stress as much as possible. I know this is not easy at all, but do your best to stay away fro stressful situations that you can avoid.

#7- Enemas. I do 1-2 enemas every day. If I have a BM in the morning I only do one in the evening. If I don’t (I have troubles with constipation) then I do one in the morning before eating and at night before bed. Usually I only use pure warm water with some Celtic sea salt added for its minerals and iodine content. It’s really important to keep the colon clean and the toxins moving.

Be sure to stick to the strict diet (it’s good for any condition, not just candida) and get on a good probiotic. And be patient. It takes time, but it’s worth it.

I hope this helps you 🙂

-Shannon

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I feel that the best route to go for any candida treatment is to heal holistically, meaning heal many organs all at once at the same time. The protocol and enemas don’t address this and its something that will have to be managed by a naturopathic doctor.

Adrenal fatigue takes a very long time to heal and get over and so you will have to do it in conjunction with any anti-candida protocol and treatment. One thing you should determine is what kind of adrenal fatigue you have and at what levels. I had an adrenal fatigue test and it showed that I didn’t chew my food enough and that I didn’t snack enough between meals (in other words I had specific iga/igg levels that were analyzed by my doctor and he told me what it means). I slowly increased my adrenal levels by taking drenamin which is a high end b vitamin.

Thyroid can be healed in conjunction with the protocol, but how are you going to do it? I did it by taking min-tran and min-chex which are high end iodine supplements that actually replenish the thyroid. Other doctors probably would suggest other stuff for the thyroid so its best to get professional advice on what is best for you and your health problems.

I don’t think enemas can address either of these because enemas don’t heal the organs directly (from my knowledge).

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Adrenal fatigue – hypothyroid’ is closed to new replies.