- May 30, 2012 at 9:19 am #83468
xday2dazexMemberTopics: 81Replies: 108
Hey, so you asked me to let you know how the die off went after dropping some of the oregano oil out of my regimen so I wanted to update you. I had a little bit of die off yesterday during the day but it wasn’t too bad, by 6pm I had enough energy to hang with some friends, run around the toy section of walmart like a retard, and brain fog had subsided to the point that I was able to help my friend with a tech project he’s working on. I took that as a very good sign so I had some more oil of oregano later on (about 7 more drops) and I barely had a die off reaction to it. So I’m guessing die off is about to be totally over as long as I don’t make any more mistakes. I had a few questions about moving on into this new phase of my recovery.
1. How much antifungals should I be taking for maintenance? I’m thinking I’m just gonna take sf722 and coconut oil so I don’t have to worry about rotating, and keep having rutabaga and garlic cloves regularly.
2. I’ve been taking my megafood probiotic an night before bed and a little after dinner. Should I keep having this close to food intake? And what difference does the timing make?
3. What probiotic would you recommend I start once I run out of my megafood? (I probably have 2 1/2 weeks left)
4. Do you think I should introduce ground hemp seeds or hemp seed protein powder soon and start light workouts? And if I do, what precautions should I take seeing as hemp seeds can contain mold?
DayMay 30, 2012 at 10:19 am #83473
rasterParticipantTopics: 104Replies: 6828
I personally would try to work your way up to a dose of 25 drops of oregano oil and once you get no die-off from it, continue for a few more weeks and then switch to SF722. I would also consider trying out another antifungal such as black walnut extract, grapefruit seed extract, red clover, etc. The candida can adapt to many antifungals after 4-8 weeks but if you rotate to a new one, its hard for it to adapt to it very quickly. You need to get it to its last throes and once that happens you can start to repair the damage it caused.
Garlic is another great long-term antifungal and have used it throughout my treatment.
I would work your way up to 3 megafood probiotics per day if possible. I personally don’t think that the timing matters too much…I take my probiotics with meals which able doesn’t recommend.
I would test out hemp seeds and see if you have any reaction before having them regularly.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.