Able and Raster???? An adice please :D

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able and Raster???? An adice please :D

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello guys. Sorry but I don´t have the oportunitie to came here cause I was so busy. My question today is: I´m on the diet for about 7 months and I would like to eat integral rice cakes like in that picture: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_k8JkPZ3-pHc/S-MviTXI-5I/AAAAAAAAAOw/-lPzXyoHh_A/s1600/ist21706548ricecake-main_full.jpg . The ingredients are just: integral Rice and in 100 g it contains 77 of carbohydrates and 0,5 of sugar. Is that healthy? How many rice cakes can I take per day? Like 6 per day? Thanks so much

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Healhy wrote: Hello guys. Sorry but I don´t have the oportunitie to came here cause I was so busy. My question today is: I´m on the diet for about 7 months and I would like to eat integral rice cakes like in that picture: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_k8JkPZ3-pHc/S-MviTXI-5I/AAAAAAAAAOw/-lPzXyoHh_A/s1600/ist21706548ricecake-main_full.jpg . The ingredients are just: integral Rice and in 100 g it contains 77 of carbohydrates and 0,5 of sugar. Is that healthy? How many rice cakes can I take per day? Like 6 per day?

Why would you need to eat six a day? That number is not healthy no matter what diet you’re following.
    Are you experiencing any Candida symptoms now?

Able

Healhy

So what I can eat? My coconut bread never arrive I don´t have nothing to eat, just 4 eggs, 1 meat per day and oil and vegetales and salads but I need more calories. So sad.

Able900
    Spectator

Healhy wrote: So what I can eat?

Are you experiencing any Candida symptoms now?

Healhy

No. I´m actualy good but I don´t know what eat. I can eat bread, I can eat rice. So what can I eat?

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Rice cakes taste of nothing and are pretty much just super-simple starches that’ll be digested before they even reach your stomach. The only reason they’re touted as a health food is because people have been deluded into believed low fat = healthy, good for weight loss etc. One reason for this is the fact that they hardly contain any calories, so I’m not sure why you’ve picked this out of all the other foods you could introduce. What about lentils, beans, nuts, coconut products etc? Maybe someone can post a list of stage 2 foods to reintroduce if you haven’t seen it already. There are plenty of calories in there.

Able900
    Spectator

Jose, if you want to remain on the diet and add some foods, here are a few you can add. You told us before that you have to be on a sugar-free diet because of your anxiety problems. If this is still the case, you need to eat low sugar foods and avoid foods such as starches which will change into sugar when eaten. This includes rice and rice cakes.

Foods you can add.
    Millet
    Tomatoes
    Granny Smith apple
    Homecooked Dried Beans
    Nuts
    Coconut milk (not the water from the center of the coconut)

Able

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Able and Raster???? An adice please :D’ is closed to new replies.