A few questions, and a quick thank you.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions A few questions, and a quick thank you.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DMT 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

DMT
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 17

Hi, must say what a great site you have here. Jam packed full of information which has helped me a lot over the last few days.

Anyway, to cut my story short I have been suffering with symptoms of Candida for years. Back and to to the docs, prescriptions for antibiotics again and again. You know the usual story. Well through my own research on the net I found out about Candida. I started the diet a few days ago and feel like death, skins gone to rat shit but to be honest I fully knew what was going to happen because not long ago I tried a diet were I cut out a load of things because I was trying to find out what I was a allergic to and I had really bad kill off period then, so was well aware of what to expect.

I have used this site as my source of information when it comes to the do’s and dont’s. Just a couple of things that have sort of got me stumped as what to do or not… First is, sodium bicarbonate ( baking soda ), I was drinking a glass of water a day with half a tea spoon of BC in it before I started the diet and now I have stopped because of the information on the site. But keep seeing conflicting reports on this subject. Any additional information or advice on this would be much appreciated.

The other thing that I’m in two minds about is prescribed anti fungal medication like Amphotericin B , am I right in thinking that these are antibiotics and if they are is it best to stay clear of them or are they ok to take ? I was thinking of sticking to strict natural way of curing candida plus adding medication to really give the Candida no chance of surviving.

Thanx for making this site and all the work that’s gone into it, it’s been a blessing let me tell ya.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

DMT wrote: Hi, must say what a great site you have here. Jam packed full of information which has helped me a lot over the last few days.

Anyway, to cut my story short I have been suffering with symptoms of Candida for years. Back and to to the docs, prescriptions for antibiotics again and again. You know the usual story. Well through my own research on the net I found out about Candida. I started the diet a few days ago and feel like death, skins gone to rat shit but to be honest I fully knew what was going to happen because not long ago I tried a diet were I cut out a load of things because I was trying to find out what I was a allergic to and I had really bad kill off period then, so was well aware of what to expect.

I have used this site as my source of information when it comes to the do’s and dont’s. Just a couple of things that have sort of got me stumped as what to do or not… First is, sodium bicarbonate ( baking soda ), I was drinking a glass of water a day with half a tea spoon of BC in it before I started the diet and now I have stopped because of the information on the site. But keep seeing conflicting reports on this subject. Any additional information or advice on this would be much appreciated.

The other thing that I’m in two minds about is prescribed anti fungal medication like Amphotericin B , am I right in thinking that these are antibiotics and if they are is it best to stay clear of them or are they ok to take ? I was thinking of sticking to strict natural way of curing candida plus adding medication to really give the Candida no chance of surviving.

Thanx for making this site and all the work that’s gone into it, it’s been a blessing let me tell ya.

Hi,
    Oral Amp B isn’t a bactericidal drug but a fungicidal drug. It is a polyene class antifungal that isn’t absorbed by the intestinal lining and don’t work systemic. It is an excellent antifungal and since it won’t reach your blood, it won’t affect your liver in any way.
    Sodium Bicarbonate is also an antifungal but isn’t advised since it is an alkaline product that will neutralize your stomach acid. The intestinal Ph is important to keep candida spores in its unicell form. It has been demonstrate by science candida is able to morph to its pathogenic form favorably in an alkaline Ph. So, altering the Ph to a more alkaline may be something non-favorable in your case.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, DMT, welcome to the forum.

DMT wrote: I started the diet a few days ago and feel like death.

Do you know what Molybdenum is and are you taking it? Actually you should have started it before going on the diet. It may not be able to prevent all of the physical symptoms of the detox type diet, but it certainly could make you feel a lot better as well as protect your liver from the Candida’s dangerous toxins.

First is, sodium bicarbonate ( baking soda ), I was drinking a glass of water a day with half a tea spoon of BC in it before I started the diet and now I have stopped because of the information on the site. But keep seeing conflicting reports on this subject. Any additional information or advice on this would be much appreciated.

Trying to change the pH balance of the body when we don’t know what we’re doing can be potentially dangerous. For one, it puts extreme stress on the body when there’s such a drastic ‘unnatural’ change in alkaline and acidic balance. The body has to work at trying to rebalance the body. You don’t need to put your body through a round of extra work during a Candida infestation; it certainly has enough to do already.
    Different parts of your body have different pH readings, plus the human body has built-in regulators which, under normal conditions and with the right tools can regulate the natural pH balance in the body.
    As far as a pH balance is concerned, the only part of the body that you have to worry about is the intestine which is where the Candida cells exist. This balance is taken care of with natural probiotics which will come later in your treatment, but for the time being, you can put the pH balance out of your mind.

You don’t take an antibiotic for Candida since it’s a fungal infestation and not a bacterial infection, so antibiotics are naturally detrimental to a Candida treatment. Amphotericin B is an antifungal, not an antibiotic so there would be no problem with taking it. On the other hand, the treatment using natural antifungals works as well as they are just as competent at killing the Candida as the prescription antifungals.

Let us know if you have other questions.
    Able

DMT

Nice one for the replies.

So I’ll stick to not drinking the Baking soda in water. I think I’ll invest in some medication after a month of doing it naturally. Just want to make sure the little fookers get zapped.

I’ll tell ya one thing, I was shocked to find out how clever the Candida especially when under a attack and how careful you have to be for it not to come back. It’s like having a alien living inside you.. haha

What’s the best known medication out there ?

DMT

Hey Able, nice quote on your sig. Who said that ?

DMT

Able900 wrote:
    Hello, DMT, welcome to the forum.

I started the diet a few days ago and feel like death.

Do you know what Molybdenum is and are you taking it? Actually you should have started it before going on the diet. It may not be able to prevent all of the physical symptoms of the detox type diet, but it certainly could make you feel a lot better as well as protect your liver from the Candida’s dangerous toxins.

First is, sodium bicarbonate ( baking soda ), I was drinking a glass of water a day with half a tea spoon of BC in it before I started the diet and now I have stopped because of the information on the site. But keep seeing conflicting reports on this subject. Any additional information or advice on this would be much appreciated.

Trying to change the pH balance of the body when we don’t know what we’re doing can be potentially dangerous. For one, it puts extreme stress on the body when there’s such a drastic ‘unnatural’ change in alkaline and acidic balance. The body has to work at trying to rebalance the body. You don’t need to put your body through a round of extra work during a Candida infestation; it certainly has enough to do already.
    Different parts of your body have different pH readings, plus the human body has built-in regulators which, under normal conditions and with the right tools can regulate the natural pH balance in the body.
    As far as a pH balance is concerned, the only part of the body that you have to worry about is the intestine which is where the Candida cells exist. This balance is taken care of with natural probiotics which will come later in your treatment, but for the time being, you can put the pH balance out of your mind.

You don’t take an antibiotic for Candida since it’s a fungal infestation and not a bacterial infection, so antibiotics are naturally detrimental to a Candida treatment. Amphotericin B is an antifungal, not an antibiotic so there would be no problem with taking it. On the other hand, the treatment using natural antifungals works as well as they are just as competent at killing the Candida as the prescription antifungals.

Let us know if you have other questions.
    Able

No I don’t, but going to check it out now. Thanx.

Able900
    Spectator

DMT wrote: It’s like having a alien living inside you..

Yes, have to say you’re right on about that.

What’s the best known medication out there?

I assume you’re speaking of prescription antifungals. If so, I really have no idea as I never sought a doctor’s advice nor did I ever take a prescription antifungal during my treatment and subsequent cure. All natural.

Able

Able900
    Spectator

DMT wrote: Hey Able, nice quote on your sig. Who said that ?

I don’t know who first said it because it’s not a recorded quote, as least not as I’ve been able to find. We’ve all known people in our lives who see only what they want to see, and in fact occasionally someone of that description will show up on the forum.
    Look at it this way; if we don’t see reality as it is, maybe we won’t have to face the responsibility of it and can just sit back and continue to do nothing. These are the people who compelled me to use the quote.

Let me know if you decide to get the Molybdenum before you actually purchase it.
    Able

DMT

Able900 wrote:

It’s like having a alien living inside you..

Yes, have to say you’re right on about that.

What’s the best known medication out there?

I assume you’re speaking of prescription antifungals. If so, I really have no idea as I never sought a doctor’s advice nor did I ever take a prescription antifungal during my treatment and subsequent cure. All natural.

Able

Interesting, well I will stick with doing it natural and if I keep getting symptoms then have a blast of some prescription antifungal medication, if I don’t get any symptoms then they can shove the prescription crap, going the docs and getting prescribed antibiotics over and over again has pretty much put my life on hold for the last two or three years.

Thanx for the replies by the way.

DMT

Able900 wrote:

Hey Able, nice quote on your sig. Who said that ?

I don’t know who first said it because it’s not a recorded quote, as least not as I’ve been able to find. We’ve all known people in our lives who see only what they want to see, and in fact occasionally someone of that description will show up on the forum.
    Look at it this way; if we don’t see reality as it is, maybe we won’t have to face the responsibility of it and can just sit back and continue to do nothing. These are the people who compelled me to use the quote.

Let me know if you decide to get the Molybdenum before you actually purchase it.
    Able

Might have to rob that off you for lyrics..lol

I sent you a PM Able, just some stuff I post on my forum. I think you might find some stuff on there interesting, it’s worth a look if you’re bored.

DMT

Just to add, I have only been on the diet a few days and I know I said I felt like crap. Well today I have woke up and feel really well, lot more energy and I feel mentally clear. I ain’t exaggerating, but I feel more awake and aware today than what I have done in a very long time.

My skin has come out in loads of spots and got a rash to, but that’s expected. Really surprised with how I feel today though, I’m buzzing actually.

It’s really brought home how pathetic the medical industry is these days, I’ve been going back and to the doctors for the last 3 years and not once have they discussed nutrition, and not once did they mention detoxing, seems to be they are only interested in dishing out prescriptions for antibiotics in my experience.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘A few questions, and a quick thank you.’ is closed to new replies.