A crazy way to detox!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions A crazy way to detox!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  2255kwcan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I heard this from my naturopath but thought I would share:

2 cups garlic chopped
    2 cups ginger chopper and peeled
    a bunch of a hot pepper (not sure which kind)

Add it to bathtub and take a bath for 30 minutes. Your whole body will burn including your private. Soak your private with ice (won’t help too much but some).

Afterwards wrap yourself in a frozen blanket (take water and add to blanket and let freeze). Stay in blanket for a long time.

Afterwards, look at the blanket, it will be covered in grossness!

-raster

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

A very crazy way indeed!

The burning sensation combined with the hot water from the bath will cause the skin to sweat more. This will cause the natural body fat to partly come off the skin.

The ice blanket will cool the skin. This contracts the sweat glands and the fat-producing glands in the skin, causing them to expel even more fat.

The grossness you see on the blanket is simply skin fat, possibly combined with some remains of the garlic, the ginger and the pepper.

This has nothing to do with detoxing.

Rabelais

2255kwcan
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Hi raster,

I have been following your posts for almost a year now.  I am need of a good naturopath. Is there any chance that you would be open to me emailing you directly?  Thank so much.

2255kwcan

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Send anna an email at [email protected] and I can pass along info via email.

-raster

2255kwcan
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘A crazy way to detox!’ is closed to new replies.