5 htp and candida diet.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 5 htp and candida diet.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pauçp Jose 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

Hello guys. When a make the strict diet I have a lot of depression and a lot of hangry. Could a take a suplement of 5 htp?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Pauçp Jose wrote: Hello guys. When a make the strict diet I have a lot of depression and a lot of hangry. Could a take a suplement of 5 htp?

Yes, you can take 5htp during the infestation and treatment.

The following was taken from another post concerning an herb called Ashwaganda, an herb I personally wouldn’t be without concerning its many and varied uses.

“Ashwagandha is an Indian Ayurvedic herb which is known to support a healthy immune system and to rebuild the body’s energy reserves. It also supports one’s endurance level, but the most noted property of Ashwagandha is its ability to literally train the body to adapt to stress, plus it’s also a mood stabilizer. Researchers have stated that Ashwagandha is comparable to powerful prescription drugs when it comes to treating stress, depression and anxiety.”

I’m going to explain what 5htp is for those reading who are unaware of its benefits.

5-HTP is an amino acid which acts as a serotonin precursor. Because of this it promotes the production of melatonin which aids sleep, anxiety, and depression. Another advantage it can have with a Candida infestation is its ability to control cravings once you have a sufficient amount.

NOTE: You shouldn’t take 5htp if you’re taking an SSRI (serotonin-specific reuptake inhibitor), anti-depressants, or any type of MAOI (monoamine oxidase inhibitors).

Let us know if you have additional questions.
    Able

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

Thanks so much Able to you reply :P….I hope stay better.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘5 htp and candida diet.’ is closed to new replies.