20 weeks and getting insomnia

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 20 weeks and getting insomnia

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Imdoingit 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Imdoingit
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Hi I’ve got to 20 weeks and most of my candida symptoms have cleared up and I’m now trying to introduce some foods back into my diet – but I find I can’t tolerate even a small amount of the foods I’ve restricted myself from while doing the diet. If I eat say for example 1 potato, I end up not being able to sleep and have a headache – it’s like I’m a bit manic and I can’t relax to get to sleep and I lie awake til about 4 am tossing and turning. I really don’t know what to do with myself – I can’t spend my life on such a restrictive diet and yet I get the insomnia and go a bit weird if I try to add things to my diet.
    I’ve always had a problem with insomnia but for most of my time on the anti candida plan I’ve slep well. I do have a tendency to react to msg and flavourings and preservates in foods as well as having a slight glucose intolerance.

Please,can anyone help me get over this and into the maintenance phase of the plan. Has this happened to anyone else?

ryanbard
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 1

Whats your list of foods your eating on the restrictive diet?

Imdoingit

Hi I’m eating chicken, fish, veg but no courgettes carrots or potatoes, no fruit, goat or sheep milk, yogurt and cheese, eggs, salad, pulses and beans and seeds and oats, rice cakes, ryvita.
    Basically no wheat, sugar or products with yeast in them, no alcohol

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Try to eat your meals earlier in the night, it should get better.

-raster

Imdoingit

Thanks, I’ll try this. I really hope the insomnia goes away soon and I can get into maintenance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘20 weeks and getting insomnia’ is closed to new replies.