15 sf722 gelcaps a day?!?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 15 sf722 gelcaps a day?!?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Wiley200 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Butterfly1302
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 11

So I’ve got my hands on the thornes sf722 and the tub is quite pricey and I’m looking for ways to save some money. I’m a 5,3 ft petite woman and I’m wondering is it necessary to take 10-15 gelcaps A DAY for it to still be effective. Do you think I could get away with less than 7 or 8 a day. Any replies are welcomed!

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Who told you that you need 15 caps a day? What does it say on the bottle?

Butterfly1302
    Participant

On the tub it says to take 5 gelcaps two to three times a day. It seems quite excessive

Wiley200
    Participant

That does seem excessive (and very expensive). You will likely get the same or better results from a combination of 2-3 cheaper antifungals like caprylic acid, GSE, etc.

CuringMyGut
    Participant
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 14

Hi Butterfly,

Keep in mind that sf722 is not only an antifungal but also a biofilm buster, so replacing this, with multiple other antifungals, will not replace the biofilm action of this product.

clandestine
    Participant
    Replies: 18

I find it excessive as well. I mean come on, they couldn’t have got the concentration down such that you only had to take 1 capsule, 3 times daily?

As someone who has dysphagia (difficulty swallowing – food, water, pills) I’m completely excluded from this product.

clandestine
    Participant

That does seem excessive (and very expensive). You will likely get the same or better results from a combination of 2-3 cheaper antifungals like caprylic acid, GSE, etc.

Careful recommending GSE – it acts like a broad spectrum antibiotic in how it kills both good and bad bacteria.

Butterfly1302
    Participant

Im going to start taking 2, two to three times daily. If i dont notice a substancial difference from that dosage i dont think i will repurchase it. Its much too expensive for me and taking caprylic acid, oregano extract and garlic with NAC seems to work ok but ive heard sf722 is super effective. Ive had candida for about 7 to 8 years and i really just want it to be cured already:/ i feel like my current antifungals could be more effective and i want to try other options. This whole diet is costly and sometimes i feel like im putting my life on hold just to cure this thing. I hope it will be worth it. Cheers to those who replied , i wish u all luck x

clandestine
    Participant

Im going to start taking 2, two to three times daily. If i dont notice a substancial difference from that dosage i dont think i will repurchase it. Its much too expensive for me and taking caprylic acid, oregano extract and garlic with NAC seems to work ok but ive heard sf722 is super effective. Ive had candida for about 7 to 8 years and i really just want it to be cured already:/ i feel like my current antifungals could be more effective and i want to try other options. This whole diet is costly and sometimes i feel like im putting my life on hold just to cure this thing. I hope it will be worth it. Cheers to those who replied , i wish u all luck x

Have you looked into dvjorge’s protocol? Specifically Nystatin enemas.

Wiley200
    Participant

@clandestine, I get your point about the antibiotic effects. But most antifungals have some antibiotic effect too. And, given that many people suffer from Candida and bacterial overgrowth concurrently, it’s no bad thing to reduce a few bacteria while you’re adding back the good ones via some probiotics!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.