14 years of Candida, help please

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 14 years of Candida, help please

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mark 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mark
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello,

I am a 35 year old male who has been suffering from fungal overgrowth for 14 years. I am a former alcoholic and my rash looks similar to other people with candida that I have found online. My symptoms are mainly a giant rash that moves around my body as well as the intense itching and discomfort accompanied by it. I also have a bloated stomach, sugar cravings and boils that puss and scar on my stomach and legs

For 90 days I strictly followed the candida diet outlined here https://www.thecandidadiet.com/anti-candida-diet/

I also took candida cleanse pills (that I can no longer find online). They contained oil of oregano and other herbal anti-microbrials. The rash became worse during the 90 day fast. I noticed I was not as tired during this time and I didn’t feel as bad after eating. Even so, the rash persisted and at day 90 it was stronger than ever.

I saw a family doctor recently who said my rash is basically a textbook picture of fungal overgrowth. She prescribed me lamasil. I took the lamasil for 45 days and just finished the course recently. During that time my rash did go away completely for 10 days but unfortunately it is already coming back. The doctor told me it was unnecessary to follow a diet during this time and so I ate whatever I wanted.

If anyone here can offer advice or guidance, especially in terms of a doctor or professional to speak with, it would be greatly appreciated. I am located in the Los Angeles area. Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘14 years of Candida, help please’ is closed to new replies.