10 Months on diet… what should I change..

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 10 Months on diet… what should I change..

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

had bad diet..
    took 3lac experienced die-off, stopped taking it.
    new diet plus what I take.

Millet bread
    No sugar.
    I only drink water now
    No dairy.
    Acidophiles
    Phellostatin (to kill candida)
    Some other pill to break the bio-wall.

I came here for support, because I can no longer pay to visist.

I’d like to know what else I should do to fight my candida problem.. it seems like threelac does it well but my body just has a bad time flushing it out.
    All my life I never drank water till about a year ago. I just couldn’t before.

It’s been 10 months eating only organic and unable to eat anything else.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, welcome to the forum.

The ThreeLac usually works for only one to three months – if that long, then it’s basically useless. This is because it doesn’t contain enough strains of beneficial bacteria to cure the Candida infestation.

One of the best brands to use is Ultimate Flora Critical Colon BifidoMAX 80 Billion 14-Strain Probiotic. You should purchase a product by the name of Molybdenum as well as Candidate by Native Remedies to take for the die-off symptoms and to protect your liver from the Candida toxins. If you can obtain only one of these, try to purchase the Molybdenum as it offers more protection for the liver. Take the Molybdenum for at least three days before starting the new probiotic.

It will also help to add organic coconut oil to your daily regimen, but do not start it at the same time as the probiotic. After about a week on the probiotic, start with one tablespoon a day of the coconut oil and then raise that by a tablespoon every other day.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Able

Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

Keeping it short, forgot to add that afterwards I tried threelac again(after changing my diet for a few months) and got die-off again(not as bad though).. so I stopped threelac.. I threw it out a while ago..

Is, Ultimate Flora Critical Colon BifidoMAX 80 Billion 14-Strain Probiotic similiar to acidophiles? just stronger, 80 bil vs 10 bil? I’ll try to get some Molybdenum, thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

100 wrote: Is, Ultimate Flora Critical Colon BifidoMAX 80 Billion 14-Strain Probiotic similiar to acidophiles? just stronger, 80 bil vs 10 bil? I’ll try to get some Molybdenum, thanks

Lactobacillus acidophilus, Acidophilus Bifidus and Tobacillus Acidophilus are strains of beneficial bacteria just as Anaerobic, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, and Cyanocobalamin are. There are more than 400 known species of intestinal flora.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you want to get better faster, I would recommend visiting a naturopathic doctor who will help you get better in weeks instead of months.

You need to research more anti-fungals and enzyme treatments (such as grape bitters).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘10 Months on diet… what should I change..’ is closed to new replies.