1 week after stopping Diflucan, stll having massive die-off symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 1 week after stopping Diflucan, stll having massive die-off symptoms

This topic contains 23 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Methusalem
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

When does the die-off reaction stop when you’ve finished a Diflucan treatment? It’s been nine days since I took the last pill and started eating a more normal diet.
    I’m still having massive memory problems, loss of thoughts and I’m unable to focus on doing anything. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

-M

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Methusalem wrote: When does the die-off reaction stop when you’ve finished a Diflucan treatment? It’s been nine days since I took the last pill and started eating a more normal diet.
    I’m still having massive memory problems, loss of thoughts and I’m unable to focus on doing anything. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

-M

I don’t think that is die-off symptoms. In fact, it looks like your colonic toxin fabric is still producing a HUGE amount of candida toxins night and day.

Please, explain me why are you taking Fluconazole. What are you symptoms ??

Jorge.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Antifungals alone won’t cure the infestation…are you taking any probiotics as well? Are you following the candida diet?

-raster

Methusalem

dvjorge wrote: I don’t think that is die-off symptoms. In fact, it looks like your colonic toxin fabric is still producing a HUGE amount of candida toxins night and day.

Jorge.

Started treatment 13th of April after testing positive for candida on a stool sample. Treatment went on for about 2,5 months. It included
    -4 weeks of nystatin
    -4 weeks of diflucan was prescribed by my doctor
    -2X 3 weeks of d-lenolate
    -Liberal amounts chili, garlic, oregano, coconut oil and black walnut
    -Mineral/Vitamin/Liver supplements, long list
    -Colonic cleanse 2-3 times a week. Usually removing alot of candida.
    -Candida diet with no refined sugars, no yeast of any kind, no gluten. Approximately halved amount of starch.
    -Probiotic: VSL#3 and some others

Symptoms are as follows:
    1-Indigestion
    2-Bloating
    3-Diarrhea
    4-Gas
    5-Fatigue
    6-Unclear thoughts
    7-Concentration/focus problems
    8-Memory problems
    9-Tested positive for candida (stool sample)
    10-Sugar cravings (gone now)

Symptoms 5-8 worsened alot after taking antimyotics, in particular after I started taking d-lenolate.

Symptoms 5-8 is still twice as bad as they were before starting treatment. To the point where I’m no longer functioning. Next appointment with the doctor is several weeks away. Right now my main priority is not to get cured of candida but to first restore my ability to think clearly, as I did before starting the treatment.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Methusalem

Oh, and I drink alot of water as well.

dvjorge
    Participant

Methusalem wrote:

I don’t think that is die-off symptoms. In fact, it looks like your colonic toxin fabric is still producing a HUGE amount of candida toxins night and day.

Jorge.

Started treatment 13th of April after testing positive for candida on a stool sample. Treatment went on for about 2,5 months. It included
    -4 weeks of nystatin
    -4 weeks of diflucan was prescribed by my doctor
    -2X 3 weeks of d-lenolate
    -Liberal amounts chili, garlic, oregano, coconut oil and black walnut
    -Mineral/Vitamin/Liver supplements, long list
    -Colonic cleanse 2-3 times a week. Usually removing alot of candida.
    -Candida diet with no refined sugars, no yeast of any kind, no gluten. Approximately halved amount of starch.
    -Probiotic: VSL#3 and some others

Symptoms are as follows:
    1-Indigestion
    2-Bloating
    3-Diarrhea
    4-Gas
    5-Fatigue
    6-Unclear thoughts
    7-Concentration/focus problems
    8-Memory problems
    9-Tested positive for candida (stool sample)
    10-Sugar cravings (gone now)

Symptoms 5-8 worsened alot after taking antimyotics, in particular after I started taking d-lenolate.

Symptoms 5-8 is still twice as bad as they were before starting treatment. To the point where I’m no longer functioning. Next appointment with the doctor is several weeks away. Right now my main priority is not to get cured of candida but to first restore my ability to think clearly, as I did before starting the treatment.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Thanks for your answer.
    What kind of Nystatin did you take ??? What was the dosage you took diary ??
    I will help you, but before to explain you some things, I would like to know that information.
    Jorge.

Methusalem

Nystatin was oral tablets. I can’t remember the dosage, remembering such things is very hard. I think it was 200mg 3 times per day, but I’m not 100% sure. I could promise you that I’d ask my doctor about it, but there is no chance I would remember asking, even if I write it on a piece of paper and carried it in my hand.

I have signed up for a colonic cleanse tomorrow, will tell you if there was alot of candida coming out. (That might explain the brain fog? ..On the other hand, would n’t it be abit odd if there is still dead candida coming out now, after I’ve returned to a “normal healthy diet”?)

dvjorge
    Participant

Methusalem wrote: Nystatin was oral tablets. I can’t remember the dosage, remembering such things is very hard. I think it was 200mg 3 times per day, but I’m not 100% sure. I could promise you that I’d ask my doctor about it, but there is no chance I would remember asking, even if I write it on a piece of paper and carried it in my hand.

I have signed up for a colonic cleanse tomorrow, will tell you if there was alot of candida coming out. (That might explain the brain fog? ..On the other hand, would n’t it be abit odd if there is still dead candida coming out now, after I’ve returned to a “normal healthy diet”?)

Listen to me, I am going to guide you. Stop reading and thinking about candida web protocols. I have done it for you. You don’t need to read and spend money buying garbage.
    Don’t spend any more cent buying Oregano Oil or any other natural substances. Stop the colonics. Don’t pay more for them. Don’t spend a penny buying any probiotic either.

What I want is you get an script for Nystatin refrigerated powder, if not the tablets.
    Don’t take them, only get them, and let me know when you have them.

Your goal now is to get the Nystatin. ( No fluconazole )

By the time you are doing it, follow the diet these guys right here advice. ( It is a good one )

When you have the Nystatin on your hands, celebrate !. Eat a good pizza, some beers or you preferred food, and forget the nightmare that has been consuming your life.
    After that, you gonna follow the diet strictly and will do what I will instruct you.

Nothing complicated, very easy.
    Thanks for answering my questions,
    Jorge.

Here is the Nystatin Powder:

http://www.drugsdepot.com/catalog.php/drugsdepot/pd2000161
    Note: This pharmacy is showing the refrigerated 50 000 000 units bottle that is used in oral uses. However, the description they show is for topical powder. This isn’t the right description for that product. Incredible a pharmacy ???

This is the right description (stupid pharmacy)

http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?id=618

raster
    Participant

While I am not going to say “don’t do what dvjorge wants you to” I will say that there is an alternative to what he will mention…

We developed this protocol to get better and check it out if you are interested:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Here is some info about die-off symptoms, you need to protect your liver and kidneys to prevent further die-off:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

It can take as long as 6-18+ months to fully recover from candida overgrowth…it takes a very long time for the body and gut to heal. You may want to consider continuing what you are doing and then trying out the enemas like djgorge will mention. The only problem with doing enemas is that it doesn’t cure the problems that caused the infestation in the first place…which is typically poor digestion, mercury, vaccines, antibiotics, GMO foods, etc.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant

raster wrote: While I am not going to say “don’t do what dvjorge wants you to” I will say that there is an alternative to what he will mention…

We developed this protocol to get better and check it out if you are interested:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Here is some info about die-off symptoms, you need to protect your liver and kidneys to prevent further die-off:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

It can take as long as 6-18+ months to fully recover from candida overgrowth…it takes a very long time for the body and gut to heal. You may want to consider continuing what you are doing and then trying out the enemas like djgorge will mention. The only problem with doing enemas is that it doesn’t cure the problems that caused the infestation in the first place…which is typically poor digestion, mercury, vaccines, antibiotics, GMO foods, etc.

-raster

Raster,
    You are a the top of my list regarding to those I want to be totally cured. Understand it isn’t an easy task for me. I need to change your mind, and it is necessary FACTS and PROVES. It is hard to change anybody mind when we think we are correct. The only resources I have is when people begin to post telling they are totally well.

I don’t have any other reason than you guys to be posting here. I don’t want you suffer all I did, in spite many of you have suffered enough already. I don’t want you end spending more than $ 45 000 in 4 years to end worse.

I am not an hypocrite. I am not trying to demonstrate you are wrong and me right. I want you recovering your health and be able to live a normal life.

I have sympathies with your posts and how respectful you are. I have read your follow up post word by word.
    I thank you for that great tenacity of been HELPING in this forum day by day.
    Jorge.

Latka
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 128

I had a very bad reaction to Diflucan and had to stop the treatment actually. Took me 10 days to get rid of the side effects. I could hardly function at all. As I understand Diflucan is extremely tough on the liver. You might benefit from paying some extra attention to supporting your liver in detoxing. I am taking Milk Thistle but you might need something more in addition too. Sauna or baths might help too.

raster
    Participant

Dude dvgorge…I am totally hearing you on the enemas and will consider it later on in my treatment as a possible last cleanup thing. I don’t think I can get nystatin because I have no symptoms whatsoever anymore, and I would have to cheat for 1 week badly straight to get the symptoms to return (such as oral thrush). I know you can buy pharmies online from other countries and may consider that also.

What is much more feasible for me is to do enemas with something else like black walnut extract, red clover, etc…due to costs and hassle.

I am planning on quitting smoking which causes many problems before doing enemas; this is likely what is setting me back. I plan on doing it in the next 6 months.

I ate a few cupcakes of death this last weekend and experienced no symptoms so I am getting very strong and feel very great in general. I am taking an antifungal that cleans my colon as well (called magnesium chloride). Heck, this might even be a good thing to do enemas with.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant

raster wrote: Dude dvgorge…I am totally hearing you on the enemas and will consider it later on in my treatment as a possible last cleanup thing. I don’t think I can get nystatin because I have no symptoms whatsoever anymore, and I would have to cheat for 1 week badly straight to get the symptoms to return (such as oral thrush). I know you can buy pharmies online from other countries and may consider that also.

What is much more feasible for me is to do enemas with something else like black walnut extract, red clover, etc…due to costs and hassle.

I am planning on quitting smoking which causes many problems before doing enemas; this is likely what is setting me back. I plan on doing it in the next 6 months.

I ate a few cupcakes of death this last weekend and experienced no symptoms so I am getting very strong and feel very great in general. I am taking an antifungal that cleans my colon as well (called magnesium chloride). Heck, this might even be a good thing to do enemas with.

-raster

Raster,
    I am so happy hearing that you are doing well.
    My journey has been terrible. I never speak about it, but in the past, I was 2 or 3 times in the church asking god when this will end for me before I pull the trigger.
    I was plagued of this monster in my colon. I mean plagued. Think that I don’t have a single symptom now, and I am still passing a lot of fungal colonies every time I do an enema. Have more than 60 pictures by now.
    Raster, I don’t fear of it anymore. I will test it until the end. When I don’t see more fungus coming out, I will wait a prudential time. Then, I will bombard my body with the worse offending food, pizza, Mc Donalds, Ice Cream, bread, every f*$%^g junk food I find. If I relapse ( I am confident I won’t ) I know how to correct it in a couple of months.

Raster, I have been very selective when thinking what antifungal substance I put directly in my colon. The problem with the naturals is they are also antibiotics. This is a thing I don’t want to do. Antibiotics directly in the colon doesn’t sound good for me.
    I know Nystatin is hard to get, but it is the only one that is fungicidal, don’t touch bacteria, and don’t cross to the blood ( very safe for the liver )

Jorge.

s.
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 80

Jorge, Be careful of just one thing: Nystatin and Diflucan do not work forever. The candida may learn to live with it quite nicely…….then what will you use? Just make sure you don’t overdo it in the long term before you know you aren’t a lifetime sufferer. My doctor explained how some of us have a possible genetic disposition to fungal overgrwoth. Some of his patients – once they cross a certain line for infestation – DO have to watch their diet for the rest of their lives. Just a thought….

dvjorge
    Participant

s. wrote: Jorge, Be careful of just one thing: Nystatin and Diflucan do not work forever. The candida may learn to live with it quite nicely…….then what will you use? Just make sure you don’t overdo it in the long term before you know you aren’t a lifetime sufferer. My doctor explained how some of us have a possible genetic disposition to fungal overgrwoth. Some of his patients – once they cross a certain line for infestation – DO have to watch their diet for the rest of their lives. Just a thought….

It is possible some people have genetic pre-disposition to yeast growth. There are two types of tolerance to candida, one is the genetic ( immune defect since born ) and the other is the ACQUIRED tolerance.
    Candida Related Complex, the syndrome we discuss in this forum, is the ACQUIRED tolerance type that we develop at some point of our life after exposition of antibiotics, stress, encouraging food, etc.

This acquired tolerance is totally reversible. I disagree with your Dr, and think Dr. Truss may disagree too.
    People with a genetic immune disorder since born should no be looking for answers in this forum.
    Most cases are acquired tolerance. I think your Dr doesn’t know what to do to cure you and the fast answer is you have a genetic problem with yeast. He should be honest and tell you he doesn’t know what else to do.
    He also should tell you that there is known candida albicans resistance to Fluconazole but NO to Nystatin.

See the words of Dr. Truss:
    The good news is most of the time this disease is correctable.

http://www.trussmd.com/dis.html

The albicans strains don’t develop resistance to Nystatin. It is possible and have been documented but no common.
    See the microbiology part:
    http://www.drugs.com/pro/nystatin-powder.html

Jorge.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘1 week after stopping Diflucan, stll having massive die-off symptoms’ is closed to new replies.