home › The Candida Forum › Candida Questions › White tongue, starting cleanse tomorrow, Help please! › Reply To: White tongue, starting cleanse tomorrow, Help please!
Now a few questions for Able:
1. Given how my case ‘apparantely’ is relatively minor, do you think that I should still only start with 2-3 bites of kefir?
Yes I do.
2. In regards to the timing of the probiotic, kefir, I should take it by itself and have nothing before or after for a few hours?
I don’t believe that’s necessary, and it isn’t the way I drank the kefir myself as I usually had it as a snack along with some food.
3. I bought some “Stabilized Rice Bran” from a local store.(Natures Finest by Natures Fare.) They did not have the Red Mill there so I found a private label. I compared ingredients of it to stuff I found online for Bob’s Red Mill. The only significant difference is the stuff I bought contains 10mg of Sodium per 100G while Bob’s Red Mill does not contain any sodium. Is this okay for me to have?
I really wouldn’t know since I’ve never eaten that brand myself and don’t know how it was made, etc. All I can actually state is that it “sounds” like the correct form.
4. Should I continue to raise my coconut oil intake as I start probiotics?
You can raise the amount every three days since you’re not experiencing any die-off.
5. Is it still okay to eat whole food antifungals? Jalapenos and Brussel Sprouts to be exact.