Home › The Candida Forum › Candida Questions › White tongue, starting cleanse tomorrow, Help please! › Reply To: White tongue, starting cleanse tomorrow, Help please!
My 12th day of following the strict diet is coming to an end. Just wanted to double check with some things before I start probiotics.
Vitamins and Herbs I am currently taking:
Milk Thistle: 350 mcg per day
Vitamin C: 3000 mcg per day
Biotin: 1000 mcg per day
Vitamin D3: 5000 units per day
Vitamin E: 400 units per day
Ashwagandha: Diretions on bottle, 3 times a day
I’ve been having a liver flush drink once a day
I’ve been eating a bundle of raw asparagus every day or two, raw dandelions, lots of onions, zucchini, green bell peppers, jalapenos, salads. I’ve been having about 1 & 1/2 cups of brussel sprouts every other day too.
Coconut Oil: Up to 8 teaspoons per day now
Oregeno Oil: Up 7 Drops per day now
I only had 2 eggs per day for the first 7 days. Since then I increased that amount by 1 egg per day, to 7 eggs per day. I feel that is all I need for protein. Any activity where I feel I need energy, I always plan it so I can do it immediately after I have a good meal consisting of 3 of 4 eggs.
The only die off symptom I have has been being a bit moody. I’m not enitrely sure this is die off though, as I think I might just be a little upset about not eating what I want. Other than that, I’ve had zero physical die off symptoms.
I bought a kefir starter kit. I did a search on the forum and Able approved it.
Now a few questions for Able:
1. Given how my case ‘apparantely’ is relatively minor, do you think that I should still only start with 2-3 bites of kefir?
2. In regards to the timing of the probiotic, kefir, I should take it by itself and have nothing before or after for a few hours?
3. I bought some “Stabilized Rice Bran” from a local store.(Natures Finest by Natures Fare.) They did not have the Red Mill there so I found a private label. I compared ingredients of it to stuff I found online for Bob’s Red Mill. The only significant difference is the stuff I bought contains 10mg of Sodium per 100G while Bob’s Red Mill does not contain any sodium. Is this okay for me to have?
4. Should I continue to raise my coconut oil intake as I start probiotics?
5. Is it still okay to eat whole food antifungals? Jalapenos and Brussel Sprouts to be exact.
That’s all for now. Thank you very much for the help! Comments are more than welcome! The work that has been put into the diet, protocol, etc is very much appreciated!