I am not sure about the efficacy of having the fillings removed if they are intact. I have talked to several dentists that have told me that you expose yourself to more mercury by having the fillings removed prematurely. I have no reason to believe that they are lying as they would make more money by replacing my fillings.
There is also a lot of mercury in our food, something not to be discounted lightly. If you eat a lot of fish, especially bigger predator fish, you are going to carry a heavier mercury load. Just something to mull over.
I still believe the one thing that all candida sufferers have in common is typically a bad diet high in sugar, refined flour and foods. It is why there is an epidemic of diabetes in the United States. I just do not believe that removing the mercury from my mouth is going to solve all my problems.
Thanks for the interesting information though. Good to get it out there!