benc wrote: I was wondering why its not allowed, I was informed by a food scientist that the sparkles don’t make it to the stomach, is this true?
It doesn’t matter whether it makes it to the stomach or not, it goes into your body. In order to produce any type of carbonated liquid, carbon dioxide gas must be used. The procedure is accomplished by allowing the gas to dissolve in large vats of the liquid. Carbon dioxide is a waste product, in other words, it’s just one more toxin to add to the dangerous toxins that the Candida are producing plus giving the liver and the body in general more toxins to deal with. Another problem the carbonation presents is, when any amount of water is used in the mix, this forms carbonic acid which is known to deplete minerals from the teeth and bones.