Email able900 for the strict food list.
Here are some thoughts from raster:
1) The mucous reaction you mentioned could be that you are allergic to eggs; when I get mucous production, it usually is from something I am allergic to. I get it after potatoes or starch for instance.
2) Kombucha is a prebiotic, so as long as it contains low sugar, it should be ok. By low sugar, I mean less than 5-10g of sugar per serving. You can make it at home as well I believe.
3) I wouldn’t mess around with nutritional yeast but haven’t tried it out. If you could have yeast, you could have beer which is a big no no.
4) Braggs should be ok as long as it doesn’t contain soy; they make other products if you are interested in them. Soy is something we don’t allow on the diet on the strict food list.
5) Tempeh is a soy food product so no.
I’d also be careful with quinoa from my experience; I became allergic to it after 4 days of eating it in a row and look at it in the same category as rice; slightly bad for the diet. I like buckwheat as an alternative.