home › The Candida Forum › Candida Advice › MMS (chlorine dioxide); Supposedly THE most powerful anti fungal/anti pathogen out there › Reply To: MMS (chlorine dioxide); Supposedly THE most powerful anti fungal/anti pathogen out there
I haven’t been following your blog since the first post, but I wanted to say that you shouldn’t feed the candida and kill it off over and over, you just won’t recover the best way possible if you do that. It will only prolong your treatment.
I would cut out the margarine which is dairy and isn’t helpful. I would not eat any cheese which contains molds (candida can feed on molds easily because its a fungus)…I also wouldn’t eat the nut butters unless they are freshly made. The ones in the containers (pre-made unfresh stuff) contains a TON of molds. Tomatoes aren’t the end of the world but they contain sugar and are acidic. If you want a healthier version of rice, I would try out black or red rice which have better nutritional properties. The black rice actually tastes sorta like white rice.
For digestion, I would consider drinking chamomile tea which gives you energy like caffeine, it improves digestion, and is antifungal.
If you go back to drinking coffee regularly, the candida will adapt to this and come back with a fury, especially if you drink it with dairy. Caffeine also drains the adrenals which you need to be in top shape to heal the body. If you drink coffee regularly again, it won’t help you at all other than digestion.
Instead of beef, I would consider lamb, chicken, turkey, or buffalo. Sausages are cheaper in general and are tasty as well.
Are you eating any veggies?
Are you taking anything to heal leaky gut? Have you tried any of the bread recipes on the forum?
I worry for you and don’t want you to get bad again. It takes much much longer to heal from candida overgrowth than 2 months.