yisucks;43694 wrote: Thanks guys. I had one cavity filled about 15 years ago…I have no idea what it’s made out of, but I was fine until 2 years ago when I had a flu shot and took a round of antibiotics for BV
Cavity fillings have no influence. It doesn’t matter whether they contain the old-fashioned amalgam or the newer composites (which contain hormone-mimicking BPA).
A flu shot may have some effects, but a lasting effect (longer than about a week) is extremely rare.
Antibiotics may thoroughly disturb your gut flora. The gut flora is an integral part of the digestion system, and through the digestion system it directly affects one’s health.
My conclusion is therefore that by far the most likely cause of your problems would be the antibiotics.
yisucks;43841 wrote: I get that it’s hard to test for because the mercury “hides” in tissues and brain, but there has to be SOME way to do it. What is the answer?? I really feel like this is my problem but I need proof before I start doing all this chelation and amalgam filling removal…
It’s indeed very hard to test mercury that hides in tissues and brain. Unless… the patient has died.
This may sound strange, but research has been conducted on people after they died, to verify or falsify some claims in a truely scientific sense. Of course, these persons gave their permission for this research before they died.
Anyway, it’s much, much easier to test for mercury if you can simply cut away some tissue.
They checked mercury levels in persons who had never had any amalgam filling, in persons who had a moderate amount of amalgam fillings (between five and ten), and in persons who have had more than 15 amalgam fillings during at least 20 years of their lives.
The result of these measurements?
There was no relation whatsoever between the number of amalgam fillings and the amount of mercury in body tissues.
There’s no reason to have your amalgam fillings removed.