Reply To: I've made a decision.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I've made a decision. Reply To: I've made a decision.


Topics: 283
Replies: 1368

I believe you are over-complicating it. It is simple, no all people with amalgams need to remove them and chelate to be candida free. There are some that reach a cure with amalgams present. It is said in several candida books such as the one Dr. Trowbridge wrote. On the other hand, there are some that need to remove the amalgams and chelate ( probably the non-excretors)

The rule is do a serious protocol for 6-12 months. If you don’t get results and candida doesn’t want to go, then look to other causes.
I don’t tell anybody that goes straight to remove the amalgams and chelate. First, try a good protocol, if you don’t respond, take another kind of measurements.

I don’t have any scientific evidence supporting that mercury is the cause because candida can not be cured. In fact, I don’t want to see more scientific papers, neither read more articles. Things have a limit. It has been too much already for me. What I want is to eliminate the infection, leave all this, and to resume my life. It doesn’t matter for me who is right or wrong.

I hope all you understand my position. What I have done regarding to mercury is based in people testimonies and rumors. I hope they are true.