Mymagicfairy wrote: No i am not taking it…is it just to support my die off symptoms Or to help kill candida?
The aldehydes excreted by the dying Candida are toxins which can cause liver damage at their worst, and die-off symptoms are the physical reaction that you experience. You need to be taking something to protect both your liver and kidneys from Candida toxins. Molybdenum is an essential mineral which will continually remove the toxins from the liver. If I couldn’t afford Molybdenum, I’d drop one of the antifungals before I’d be without it.