home › The Candida Forum › Candida Questions › Help with cold chills!!! Is this die off or what?? › Reply To: Help with cold chills!!! Is this die off or what??
From my personal experience living with mold in my home, I feel that most of the symptoms you are experiencing are from the mold itself and not the candida. It might be causing internal issues (flaring up the candida, etc) but the majority of your symptoms I had when I was living in a moldy apartment.
Hope this helps.
One thing we do in the US is get the health inspector to inspect the place and then they will make the landlord do changes within 30 days to make it habitable.