It’s very rare that anyone is allergic to coconut oil. The truth is, coconut oil is one of the Candida’s worst enemies, and taking it will cause ‘problems’ with the infestation for a very long time, or until the infestation has diminished enough to not be bothered by a strong supplement.
My guess is that it’s still die-off symptoms. Stop taking it for one week, then start back and see what happens. How much of the oil do you take each day?
Are you taking molybdenum amino acid chelate, at least 750 mg a day? Also, do you practice all the other procedures for lowering the die-off toxins when you’re taking the coconut oil?