Reply To: Cant even handle taking two sf722 a day, want to give up already

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cant even handle taking two sf722 a day, want to give up already Reply To: Cant even handle taking two sf722 a day, want to give up already

jameskep
Participant
Topics: 25
Replies: 220

Train you’re not alone. I have trouble doing 2 a day as well. The head fog can be overwhelming. I did find an non-drowsy anti-histamine to help cut down on 70-80% of the head fog, but those tablets are junk and don’t want to rely on them. The molybdenum+candidate didn’t help with me either. Molybdenum just upset my gut and wasn’t being properly broke down and utilized. The candidate just gave me more liver discomfort..probably due to the active chemicals in pau’d arco and lemongrass being an anti-fungal. I don’t understand candidate helping with die-off other than marigold acting as an anti-inflammatory. Lemongrass+Pau’d arco have the potential to create more symptoms because of their anti-fungal properties. Questionable if molybdenum has the ability to detoxify mass amounts of ammonia+acetaldehyde released by candida.

The only thing I found to help with ammonia+acetaldehyde levels was liquid betonite clay. But the problem with betonite clay is that it can be very dehydrating+constipating. Water intake might help a little, but water does not dilute acetaldehyde very well.

Molybdenum might help increase the efficiency of the body to detox acetaldehyde, but your still dealing with too much “initial load” of acetaldehyde/ammonia . Their is really not much in 2 mg of molybdenum to “bind” or “absorb” that much acetaldehyde or ammonia.

Acupuncture might help increase the efficiency of the organs to detoxify, but again someone can be dealing with too much “initial load” of acetaldehyde and ammonia.

It can be very difficult to deal with the toxins that candida produces. Especially when their is vast amounts of candida in the GI tract.

Sf722 does seem to help with my ammonia levels. When I take the undecenoic acid with meals that are higher in protein it seems to reduce the ammonia levels quite a bit. Undecenoic acid is not designed to cause die off or cell membrane leakage, but it can cause an bad reaction.

Also, The problem with candida can also be the inflammation/sensitivity response that it creates in which the body can release too much histamine– giving us that drowsy–head fog feeling.