Check out my blog post about how smoking it up sent me to the hospital:
There is a few things likely going on. The first is that the pot has some molds in it because it is a dried item…there is no way to avoid it and you will be sensitive to this until your gut heals.
The second thing that is likely happening is this is causing minor hyperventilation and you are not getting enough oxygen. When this happens, the pH of your blood gets outta whack and it is quite uncomfortable. A way to reduce this symptom immediately is to drink some baking soda in water (about a teaspoon’s worth). Drink more if necessary but not more than 2-3 glasses. This is a quick fix type of thing and shouldn’t be done long term. The baking soda alkalizes the blood causing immediate relief.
Another thing I would check out is to see if there is molds in your house/apartment. In my story it mentions I had toxic mold in my apartment and I used to get seizures from it. Mold really messes you up from my experience.
If you want to see more improvements please tell us what your diet and supplements are currently. We can suggest something different for you that will likely help you heal faster.