I just looked at each and every recipe within the forum and 98% of them call for coconut flour, and the other 2% just didn’t sound good. Guess I can’t have any bread whatsoever, which will make things VERY difficult for me. I love sweet breads and wish I could make something without using coconut flour or coconut oil.
I can’t spend 24 hours a day every day making my food. I have a full-time job and am a mom to 6-year-old twins. I’ve already fallen off the wagon again because this is just so difficult. I don’t know what to do anymore. Being allergic to coconut is a real bummer.
I’m getting extremely depressed about all this.