Hi Cat lover!! Love your name 🙂
I personally have filter water from a Britta. I would at least drink 8 to 10 glasses a day, hopefully more. The taste of water can grow on you. 😀 Sometimes I will have a glass of distilled water if my die off reactions is very bad. This is because distilled water is heated into a vapor and then put back in solid form. When heated it removes bacteria and other containment. However it also removes beneficial minerals, so you don’t want to be drinking too much of it. There is certain distill water on the market that is distilled but minerals are added back in. Smartwater is one of these brands, however they are quite expensive. It not affordable to be buying this water all the time but if you can it might be something you might do. Here is a link to more info on Smart water. http://glaceau.com/media/smartwater_report.pdf I did not read about warming water on this site. Thanks! I look into it.