My lips would get a rash and swell up everytime I would eat anything too and then they would stay that way. I think that my lips were ultra sensitive because of the yeast. They don’t do it much anymore, been on diet for about 4 months. Did you do the strict protocol from Able? Did you do the antifungals and probiotics. Either the skin around your lips has become super sensitized or you are allergic to something that is in everything… like salt. I had trouble with pepper and salt, and had to eat very plainly for a very long time. If it goes away that quickly, it really sounds like a allergic reaction to me. It could even be something in your water or utensils… Otherwise, I don’t know how to help you… Hopefully other people will chime in. I would go to see a doctor and get allergy testing.