One of the hardest things on the Candida Diet is figuring out exactly what to eat. You have the lists of foods to eat and avoid, but how do you make a meal out of all these new ingredients?
We’ve put together as many Candida Diet recipes as we can think of in this section. We’re always adding more, so make sure to check back in with us. And there are also some helpful articles about using antifungals in your cooking and what to drink instead of your morning coffee!
More Candida Food Ideas
- The Top 10 Candida-Fighting Foods
- Probiotic foods
- Cooking ingredients on the Candida Diet
- Using Coconut as an Ingredient in your Food
- Alternatives to Coffee and Tea on the Candida Diet
- Using Stevia as a sweetener to replace sugar
- Xylitol is another natural sweetener
- How to make your own kefir
- How to make your own yogurt