One of the hardest things on the Candida Diet is figuring out exactly what to eat. You have the lists of foods to eat and avoid, but how do you make a meal out of all these new ingredients?
We’ve put together as many Candida Diet recipes as we can think of in this section. We’re always adding more, so make sure to check back in with us. And there are also some helpful articles about using antifungals in your cooking and what to drink instead of your morning coffee!
More Candida Food Ideas
- The Top 10 Candida-Fighting Foods
- Probiotic foods
- Cooking ingredients on the Candida Diet
- Using Coconut as an Ingredient in your Food
- Alternatives to Coffee and Tea on the Candida Diet
- Using Stevia as a sweetener to replace sugar
- Xylitol is another natural sweetener
- How to make your own kefir
- How to make your own yogurt
A 5 STEP PROGRAM TO BEAT CANDIDA
Lisa Richards, Candida expert and the creator of TheCandidaDiet.com, reveals the treatment that permanently cured her yeast infections, eliminated Candida and restored her energy levels!
If you regularly experience symptoms like headaches, brain fog, drowsiness or weight gain, click here to read more about the Ultimate Candida Diet program...
- A simple 60 day timeline to permanently cure Candida
- The only Candida treatment program based on the latest research
- Get relief from yeast infections, headaches, fatigue, joint pain and more
- Printable shopping lists you can take to your local store
- More than 30 delicious recipes to help you recover from Candida
The Ultimate Candida Diet program is written by Lisa Richards, Candida expert and the creator of TheCandidaDiet.com. Start tackling your Candida today. Click Here to to find out more!