Many of your favorite dips and snack recipes probably contain lots of additives, sugars, and other ingredients that could make your Candida worse. This is especially true of the sugar-filled and gluten-laden dips that you might have been buying in your local supermarket.
Luckily, there are some delicious, healthy dips that you can make at home. Guacamole is one good alternative, and here is another. Tzatziki is a simple, refreshing Greek dip that tastes amazing, and only takes a few minutes to throw together. Serve with a healthy protein like some tasty grilled salmon or lamb kebabs.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ½ cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add everything to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour for the best flavor.
- Serve with quinoa crackers.
Looking for more gluten-free, sugar-free recipes? My Ultimate Candida Diet program contains more than 50 delicious recipes, plus lots of valuable advice on which foods to eat and avoid. Find out more here.